TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR Even MORE AWESOME in 2011!

I have just received my club TPR welcome package and also the order, I really would like to thank you a lot, even if I never use the discounts (or not a lot ) it's cool and I'm proud to wear a club TPR t-shirt to have a fantastic club card of the best roller coaster website of the universe! If my little contribution help TPR to go ahead, I'll always be a club TPR member! Thanks Elissa, thanks Robb, thanks to all for sharing with us this entertainment!

Fabien DELHOMEZ

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club TPR is even MORE AWESOME in 2011!

UPDATE! BENEFITS AND DISCOUNTS NOW AT OVER 100 PARKS!

Join Now: http://www.clubtpr.com

What's NEW in 2011?

- New lower price options!

- More park benefits & discounts than 2010!

- More park events!

- New Club TPR Goodies for renewing members!

- Your friends will think you are even MORE SEXY!

- Ok, we can't guarantee that last one!

MORE PARK EVENTS!

In 2011, we will have more park events than ever before including West Coast Bash, East Coast Bash, Deep South Bash, Texas Giant Bash, Busch Gardens Williamsburg Day, Bay Area Weekend at SFDK & CGA, and we are currently working on Club TPR events at Six Flags New England, Six Flags Great Adventure, Busch Gardens Tampa, and MORE!

Club TPR Members *AND THEIR GUESTS* will get discounted rates to select events!

And don't forget - your Club TPR Membership gets you access to awesome park sponsored events like Holiwood Nights, Coastermania, Thrills in the Hills, etc.

Now with all of that? Why aren't you a Club TPR member?

New Club TPR Member Annual Prices are:

$35 USA - Download Only

$40 - Canada/Mexico - Download Only

$45 - Rest of the World - Download Only

"Download Only" means you still get your welcome package full of Club TPR Goodies, but the quarterly magazine and ALL THE DVD CONTENT is delivered electronically. You still get ALL the great Club TPR content, but at a discounted rate.

MOST IMPORTANT! Being a member of Club TPR is the BEST WAY to support Theme Park Review. Your membership helps our servers stay up and running and keeps annoying pop-up ads OFF the site!

Club TPR's 2011 Park Discounts & Benefits List:

(Discounts may include admission, parking, season pass, etc. Discounts vary per park and are subject to change. Details of each discount are posted to a private page only for Club TPR Members.)

Adventure Island Waterpark (Florida)

Alabama Adventure

Alton Towers Theme Park

Alton Towers Waterpark

Aquatica

Bakken

Beech Bend Park

Belmont Park

Bon Bon Land

Busch Gardens Tampa

Busch Gardens Williamsburg

California's Great America

Camelot

Canada's Wonderland

Castle Park

Carowinds

Cedar Point

Celementon Lake Park

Chessington World of Adventures

Cowabunga Bay Waterpark

Darien Lake

Del Grossos Amusement Park

Djurs Sommerland

Dollywood

Dorney Park

The UK Dungeons (3 Properties)

Dutch Wonderland

Drievliet

Elitch Gardens

Europa Park

Family Kingdom

Farup Sommerland

Flamingoland

Frontier City

Gilroy Gardens

Gröna Lund

Hansa Park

Hersheypark

Holiday World

Indiana Beach

Isla Magica

Kennywood

Kings Dominion

Kings Island

Knott's Berry Farm

Lake Compounce

LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester

LEGOLAND® Windsor

Lightwater Valley

Madame Tussauds (London & Blackpool)

Martin's Fantasy Island

Michigan's Adventure

Morey's Piers

Mount Olympus Theme Park

Movie Park Germany

Phantasialand

Power Park

Quassy Amusement Park

Schlitterbahn

SEA LIFE UK (11 Properties)

SeaWorld Orlando

SeaWorld San Diego

SeaWorld San Antonio

Sesame Place

Six Flags America

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Six Flags Fiesta Texas

Six Flags Great Adventure

Six Flags Great America

Six Flags Hurricane Harbor

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Six Flags New England

Six Flags Over Georgia

Six Flags Over Texas

Six Flags St. Louis

Six Flags White Water

Skara Sommerland

Soak City, Buena Park, CA

Soak City, Sandusky, OH

The Great Escape

Thorpe Park

Tripsdrill

TusenFryd

Universal Studios Hollywood

Valleyfair!

Waldameer Park

Warwick Castle

Water Country USA

Waterworld California

Worlds of Fun

Register for Club TPR NOW! http://www.clubtpr.com

Edited by robbalvey

This is fantastic! Congratulations! Looking forward to using more of these.

For those that don't know if you'll get your money's worth, spontaneous events are very possible and you'll find it a great benefit! After Texas Giant Bash, a few of us really wanted to check out Schlitterbahn. I had no idea that they are a supporter and provide pre-arranged ERT on the Master Blaster with resort guests in addition to discounted admission! An awesome surprise and full value right there, which made the trip there even more exciting! ERT left time to finish off the rest of the resort, even to show everyone how to have the shortest flowrider turn ever

Remember to check out what discounts or other perks are available and how to get them before you show up. More often than not, everything needs to be pre-purchased or arranged before you go.

I have a slight complaint about yesterday's trip to Holiday World. Before I left I checked to see my ClubTPR discount of $30 for entry. When I actually got to the park however, the actual rate was $39. Was this an error in printing, or is the club disscount page out of date?

I have a slight complaint about yesterday's trip to Holiday World. Before I left I checked to see my ClubTPR discount of $30 for entry. When I actually got to the park however, the actual rate was $39. Was this an error in printing, or is the club disscount page out of date?

This is really weird. According to the HW site you were supposed to get the discounted rate of $29:

http://www.holidayworld.com/clubs/

I don't understand why they charged you more. I would probably give them a call or drop them an email.

I just want to thank Robb and Elissa for all the hard work on this site and making Club TPR also. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to get all theses theme parks chip in. .. I wish there was a special event for us TPR members for SFMM's new Green Lantern ride or Knott's Berry Farms Windseeker this year....Well I'm hoping to make it out this year to Knott's Scary Farm event that Robb is planning out there with them. Couldn't make it last year. Had to work Halloween Horror Nights that night at Universal Hollywood..Again thank you Robb and Elissa for everything you do!!

This is really weird. According to the HW site you were supposed to get the discounted rate of $29:

http://www.holidayworld.com/clubs/

I don't understand why they charged you more. I would probably give them a call or drop them an email.

Thanks, I'll let them know. The worker said I was the 1st coaster club person she had, so it might have been a slip up on her part, but she let me look at the chart and it seemed right. Still, this IS HW we're talking about. I'm sure we can work something out....

• 2 weeks later...

Club TPR Magazine Issue #5 has SHIPPED!

clubtpr_mag_cover_issue_5b.thumb.jpg.4ba932161800352ceb34438714bb057a.jpg

This issue is...

- Packed with VIDEOS!

- Loaded with PHOTOS! (Over 2,500 High Res Photos!)

- Features tons of ARTICLES!

Club TPR Members! Tell the non-members how much they are missing out!

Join Club TPR Now: http://www.clubtpr.com

Edited by robbalvey

I received my copy yesterday (6/6/11). It's great to come home from the office on a Monday and find something fun has arrived in the mail instead of the usual bad news. I especially loved all the extra videos and images included on the disc.

^ It's an annual membership.

Oh okay. So could you buy a 2012 membership in November? Or does it have to be bought the year of the membership?

It expires one year from the date of purchase. It's not a calendar year.

Edited by robbalvey

• 3 weeks later...

If I purchase a membership, is it instantly available or do I have to wait for the card to arrive via snail mail? (I'm planning a Wednesday trip for this week and would purchase it with the hopes of using the discount right away)