TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Myspace, anyone?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a myspace, but it's set to private so only people I can be on it. I must say, that it is very addicting. I got it at first to be in touch with people who live far away from me. But now I'm adding all my friends and family, and I find myself visiting for longer amounts of time each day. But I don't think I could be on it for hours on end, maybe just 15-30 minutes a day. That sounds reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...
Well I have my space, but also hi5 and facebook cause we use those two more hre in Colombia so I dnon't have many people at my space we don't use that much here myspace.com/juansemont

Yeah my ex from Argentina has me on his Hi5. I saw some of those profiles... some of those pics of his friends were naughty!

Well I have my space, but also hi5 and facebook cause we use those two more hre in Colombia so I dnon't have many people at my space we don't use that much here myspace.com/juansemont

Yeah my ex from Argentina has me on his Hi5. I saw some of those profiles... some of those pics of his friends were naughty!

Do you have hi5?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...