TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mountain Lake [RCT 2]

I'm new to TPR, and I would like to start out with a park. As you may find out later, I am not a big fan of custom supports and fancy buildings.

So, here are some screens of what I have made so far:

SCR1.thumb.jpg.960b42be71c29853c0681c6e727fcd49.jpg

This is Tornado, currently the parks only coaster

SCR2.thumb.jpg.943a5fd3f4acfff995291c4e0a5f9e6a.jpg

Another view of Tornado

SCR3.thumb.jpg.1495b6dc25fd865dc0bc56b1fdf994cd.jpg

Some Stats, plus some trees

Edited by QueerRudie

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to TPR!

Same here about supports and buildings, but that's just because I'm lazy

I like it when people play for fun and not realism. For example, that coaster is a little "out there", but at least it works and it has amazing stats. I hope this gets bigger and better as the forums get older. Nice work!

Next Update: The park has begun to expand with the addition of Deep Blue, a B&M built coaster. Sure it's not a hyper coaster, but thats all the park can afford at the time. It packs quite a punch,too.

SCR5.BMP

The lift of Deep Blue

SCR6.BMP

The twisting section

SCR8.BMP

EDIT: I almost forgot to put up this one's stats.

Edited by accelerate

Sorry about the wait. I've been trying to find a time to get on. Mountain lake is finishing up its contract with B&M with two new rides and a new themed section. Enjoy!

SCR13.BMP

Premonition, the B&M standup, After design completion

SCR14.BMP

Premonition's stats-before scenery

SCR15.BMP

Premonition's stats with scenery

SCR16.BMP

Park Overview

And now, that themed section that I mentioned earlier...

SCR17.BMP

The begginnings of the new section- Haunted Harbor! (Yes, that's supposed to be a lighthouse)

SCR18.BMP

This is the 3rd B&M, the last one for now. (It's not kracken, that's just what it was in the last park)

SCR19.BMP

The partially finished "Ghost"

SCR21.BMP

The Boardwalk-like que

SCR22.BMP

Final Stats

• 2 weeks later...

I know you have waited, and I have only a small update to offer. Unfortunately, this is the first night that I've had time to post. Just how things work, I guess. I hope you guys like arrow supports...

SCR23.BMP

The new ride is an Arrow hyper, Silent Abyss!

SCR24.BMP

The Pretzel Turn

SCR25.BMP

SCR26.BMP

SCR27.BMP

SCR28.BMP

SCR29.BMP

SCR30.BMP

And some stats. Curious riders may notice something big going up in the distance.

Well, if you didn't like that it was dark, this ride is anything but. Introducing LightSpeed, a giant Intamin spiral coaster. With a length of almost 11,000 ft, it is by far the park's longest coaster, smoking Premonition by nearly 4,000 ft! Guests will enjoy this somewhat slow yet still awesome ride!

Note:This is like the fifth ride i've tried in between silent abyss and now. I'll try to put in stalls and whatnot (yes, I ran spellcheck and it is a word), too. Does anybody know how to edit your signature and age?

SCR32.BMP

Overview

SCR33.BMP

Stats

SCR34.BMP

The que

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry that it's been a while, but I have completed theCurse of Loch Ness. It is an Intamin Megalite Themed around a mine terrorized by... you guessed it, the Loch Ness Monster!

On an unrelated note, how do you change your title? I can't find it on the user control panel.

SCR35.thumb.jpg.d190236f2d569bb8dcf37d9e0b1821a9.jpg

Before Scenery

SCR36.thumb.jpg.6f6ceff94a998c0f38c0d294abc15b7d.jpg

Some scenery

SCR37.thumb.jpg.fa3153a4a7b3afb8f8ed182124ecf11f.jpg

The stations

SCR38.thumb.jpg.19cab341ef23c434d17e11984f15f1bc.jpg

THe Layout

SCR39.thumb.jpg.5ab1e67744a14e5449dc65d1fdae189b.jpg

Redirecting the Last path.(Sorry about the mess!)

SCR47.thumb.jpg.c1f5d8d26242bf2f9ff7ea5496134ef8.jpg

Finished.

Please Comment!!!

1.) In order to get a custom title, you must go into Ask Alvey- and make a request from the Title Fairy. He/She/They make the decisions on titles- and you MUST pay the proper homage to the Title Fairy. And don't expect it right away, either- as the Title Fairy makes sure you are worthy of a custom title.

2.) Your spiral coaster isn't from Intamin... That's a Schwarzkopf 2ndGen JetStar (JumboJet)- Although, in your case it would be a JumboJet III/Speedracer mk.3 (Sorry- But I'm a -serious- Schwarzkopf Fanboy- in the worst way)

3.) Looking good- but I'd consider scaling back the size of your rides! Try some low-to-the ground rides that really pop- and see where they go from there. Big is beautiful- but remember, I305 and Maverick are just as thrilling- and not nearly as tall!

You need 50 posts to appease the Title Fairy.

Your layouts have potential, but I'd highly recommend either making your layouts simpler or more compact to make them not only look a bit more realistic, but look better in general. A highly drawn-out, complicated layout doesn't look as good as a compact layout (which is kinda why I prefer your compact coaster layouts more than the drawn out ones). It makes the park look a bit cleaner too!

Also I'd recommend adding scenery and theming around the paths since they look a bit on the bland side.

There is potential, but keep working on it.

Ok, I understand titiles now.

@MeMeMe-Thanks! I'm Getting better

@QueerRudie-Sorry about the intamin/schwarzkoph thing. The track just looked like intamin track. And did you mean short, not tall, because I305 (if I remember) is 305 feet tall. Pretty tall, huh?

Well, that is all. I have had a lot to do lately. Expect an update soon!