TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phineas and Ferb Coaster [K'nex]

So, over Christmas break I started work on a Phineas and Ferb themed coaster in my living room. I'm going to be heading back home next week to (hopefully) finish it and take proper pictures and stuff. But meanwhile, here's a video of what I have so far. Feel free to give me suggestions and stuff, so I can make it even cooler once I get home.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Now that I'm back home from college I can finally finish this thing! I've finished all the trackwork and the trains now look like Perry the Platypus. But there's still quite a bit to be done before it's officially complete.

• 3 weeks later...

More of the "ground" has been laid out. And now the queue provides a nice glimpse at Perry's secret lair. What do you think?

Edited by QueerRudie

^Hopefully once it's done it will also make you want to discover something that doesn't exist, and give a monkey a shower.

I've tested the ride now, and it runs beautifully (and with three train operation!!!) I just have to finish the theming.