TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cruising with Theme Park Review - Feb 2011

Which Beer Cozie should we buy Piers? (See Page 18)  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which Beer Cozie should we buy Piers? (See Page 18)

• Option #1
    • Option #2

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again so much for all the pics! I need to show my bf this TR because he's kind of afraid of going on a cruise... I don't think he realizes that you can go on a ship like this where it's seemingly endless. Of course, he's still terrified of rogue waves, haha, so hopefully he can get over that one!

allure5_053.jpg

Robb, you know I had to chuckle because this is our company's software that I have to learn top to bottom... and I was looking at this code last week.

Of course on my development machine (with the HD LCD connected), I had to modify the ship's wine list as follows:

947207901_In-cabinwineselection.thumb.JPG.3cf7a6124b91801fda290a62ba44f1ef.JPG

I need to order a bottle of this fine wine...

(this reminded me to get my butt down to Port Everglades and get my port id so I can get a tour of that ship)

Terry

EDIT: I just told some people in the support department about the screenshot and they said they totally understand about getting all those cupcakes and recommend if I make it on the ship to get one too.

Edited by terrancew_hod

Ok, I just spent like the last two hours reading this report even though Maureen warned me it was going to make me very, very hungry! I am not only very hungry, but also very jealous! What an awesome ship. I laughed my ass off at the Lady Gaga class, too. Wow.... that was freaking hillarious. Always fun viewing a trip through the eyes of the Alvey-White family!

Shari

Thank you for this picture Robb. I just cried looking at that picture. How incredibly beautiful. October is too far away. I'm hoping to gain at least 20 pounds during that week.

What an amazing report! Looks like you guys had a great time. It must suck for it to come to an end, but thanks for sharing it. I've never really considered a cruise before, but this looks like a must do vacation at some point in the next few years. Amazing.

Went through the whole report. Very comprehensive! Thanks! That ship looks amazing. It's been far too long since I've been on a cruise. Now I am looking at my calendar and the RCCL site to try to find a time to get out there and enjoy it.