TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Superbowl Commericals - 2011 Edition

SharkTums

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they were quite underwhelming this year, but a couple of the Pepsi Max and Doritos one's were cute.

Yeah, I still won't buy Bud-Lite because the ads are cute, or buy a Chrysler because Eminem is in the commercial. He should have rapped:

"Back in the day, Chrysler was lookin' to the people for the bail-outs...

Now, they pay $3 mil for 30 seconds and we're both lookin' like effin' sell-outs"

Lame.

My favorite definitely had to be the Chrysler commercial, I grew up in Detroit to that really hit home for me. I didn't even care that Eminem was in it, he made it more awesome of course but the fact he was in it wasn't the reason I liked it (I think it's the reason a lot of people liked it), I just loved how they stuck up for and defended the city now that its become a sort of laughing stock for the rest of the US with its immense economic failure (the Sports teams don't help either).

"What's a Bieber?"

"I don't know, it kind of looks like a girl"

I loved that!

And the best part of that commercial was that (I'm pretty sure) that it was the Biebs saying that he looked like a girl. I still hate him and his music though.

1) VW Darth Vader kid... This commercial was cute. And seeing the backstory of the kid as well as the extended commercial really made it even more profound for me.

2) Coke Siege - Definitely a fun commercial. Super Bowl commercials should look high-budget and this one definitely did. The little story was also pretty fun/creative.

3) Doritos Addiction - This commercial seriously made me laugh. Probably the funniest of the entire Super Bowl. Not as good as last years, but one of the better commercials.

4) Both Eminem commercials. I loved the Brisk commercial and I loved the Chrysler commercial. One of them was funny and the other was serious.

5) Snickers - Last year's commercial was great. This year's commercial was pretty much on par.

6) Kia - They had a good commercial last year and this year's commercial was just as good. Not really funny, but definitely high budget.