TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT 3]Maylene's Millennium Flyer's [Custom Trains]

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I try to build, my game freezes Any ideas?

EDIT: I get a pop-up saying "CTR_Millenium_Flyer: Track 0 (0-based) of 83 unresolved: see trr file."

EDIT: I tied fixing the problem, and now I can click the icon & see the track, but when I try to place it , the game crashes.

That's all there is in the folder.

Copy/paste or extract the folder containing the common.ovl and unique.ovl files to C: > Program Files (x86 if you have Vista or 7) > Atari > RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum > Cars > TrackedRideCars.

Edited by A.J.

Okay then, all you have to do is create a new folder to put the two files in, and send it to the TrackedRideCars directory. Name it CTR_MayleneMillenniumFlyers or something.

Delete the files from your directory, and redownload the .RAR.

The CTR_Millennium_Flyer_Car folder goes in Cars > TrackedRideCars.

The CTR_Millennium_Flyer_Track folder goes in Tracks > TrackedRides.

You have to have both folders in the right place or the CTR will not work correctly.

Edited by A.J.

Hey guys! Just thought I'd bring over my new trains for RCT3. Finally the game has some nice Millennium Flyer trains! They are Recolorable, and Animated!

The Download is available HERE

Hey, Maylene. Welcome to TPR. Great creation, and I would really like to add it to the TPR Game Exchange (in BETA right now). Technically, members under 50 posts are not allowed to post links to other Forums/Sites that could be construed as spamming. Obviously, Shyguy's World is a great place as well, with great content, we'd like to offer that at TPR too.

Let me know if I can add it to the Game Exchange.

Hey, Maylene. Welcome to TPR. Great creation, and I would really like to add it to the TPR Game Exchange (in BETA right now). Technically, members under 50 posts are not allowed to post links to other Forums/Sites that could be construed as spamming. Obviously, Shyguy's World is a great place as well, with great content, we'd like to offer that at TPR too.

Let me know if I can add it to the Game Exchange.

Not a problem, I completely understand and I don't mind you uploading it at all.

@SFMM fanboy, Great! I'm glad it works and you like it. I worked very hard on this model, and means a lot that it's appreciated! Thank you very much for the warm welcome.