TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Cedar Gardens

Hey guys,

I had surgery last wed so i've been stuck at home all week and pretty bored so I started on a new park. Its almost done and I plan on uploading the file in case anyone wants to play around with it once i make a few more changes..

The park is a traditional amusement park, basically inspired by the type of park cedar fair would build. I tried to be as realistic as possible, but i also like to make sure the park is playable. ill be the first to admit that im absolutely terrible at buildings/architecture...i spend more time on the coasters/rides.

anyway take a look at the screens and let me know what you think if you wana!

-vital

cg- piranah.BMP

This is the park's signiture coaster. its a B&M standup called Piranah

cg- hammer.BMP

This is the only wooden coaster in the park, Hammerhead.

cg- scrm.BMP

This is the park's Arrow 7-looper called Scream Machine (tribute to GASM bc im still pissed they took it out)

cg-ll.BMP

This is a Premier launched coaster, Lightning Loops

cg- map.BMP

Here is a park overview.

Edited by Vital808

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pretty cool, though, one of my issues is the path type you used is being heavily overused. It just blends in too well. Like the roads, for instance. I'm sure they resemble back stage areas and what not, but it looks to much like the path the guest walk on. It's just the angles of RCT that really do that, though.

And I must say, I love how you took a typical Arrow mega coaster and made it your own. Well done.

Im liking it. I have a question though. What is the black coaster inbetween the hyper (which looks great) and the woody (also great)? It looks like a standard SLC but my curiousity is intriged.

ryan, its a regular vekoma SLC. i needed an inverted but really didnt have enough room for a custom one. heres a shot of it..

cg- traum.BMP

This is pretty cool, though, one of my issues is the path type you used is being heavily overused. It just blends in too well. Like the roads, for instance. I'm sure they resemble back stage areas and what not, but it looks to much like the path the guest walk on. It's just the angles of RCT that really do that, though.

And I must say, I love how you took a typical Arrow mega coaster and made it your own. Well done.

yeah i def agree w you. those huge pavement spaces in the front are supposed to be parking lots and the one in the back is supposed to be the employee parking lot. i wish i had like parking space stripes or something.

Here is the DL file in case anyone wants it. the file is the closed version of the park. to "open" it, all you have to do it place a piece of pavement in front of the park entrance and guests will be able to get in.

EDIT- try the one at the further down this page

Edited by Vital808

I really like the coasters, and I like how you put the larger ones on the outter rim of the park to save space. But I have to say there is not a line of somewhat intense. You either built and intense coaster or a not so intense coaster, try to build a 75ft woodie that has the incredible compact design of a GCI. Like, super compact. But still, your park is INSANE!!

The download aint working for me... will i be able to work for people who have the RCT2 Triple Thrill Pack?

do you mean youre having trouble downloading it here from TPR or you cant open it up in the game? if its the game, what error are you getting?

The download aint working for me... will i be able to work for people who have the RCT2 Triple Thrill Pack?

do you mean youre having trouble downloading it here from TPR or you cant open it up in the game? if its the game, what error are you getting?

It downloads but wont open, it says that it's missing an object data ID

It downloads but wont open, it says that it's missing an object data ID

whats the name of the data file? i could send it to you

Alright it works! It's pretty awesome, but ill be honest i think a few of the brake runs are a bit too short, and I'm not a big fan of the LIM coaster, but everything else rocks dude!

Haha actually i thought about removing that LIM coaster a bunch of times while i was making it but it fit into that spot pretty good so i kept it. What would you do with that spot?

I love the diagonal lift on Hammerhead! It just looks diiferent, which is good...Loving Scream Machine as well. Is that your recreation, or the already used Viper in the game?

Its my own. i was basing it on the 7-loop designs that Arrow was doing during that time. thanks for downloading it!