TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR T-Shirt Grab Bag!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I haven't opened my personal bank account yet and my mom refuses to use PayPal, I'm sort of stuck here. Is there any way that I could use a check/money order?

You could go to wal-mart, wallgreens, etc and persuace a greendot card. Which is a pre-paid credit card. However they cost like 4.95 to activate and have monthly charges if you have money on the card still. In which they'll take it out of the cards account. You can also use these pre-paid cards with paypal.

I wouldn't recommend that unless you really need it though. Moneyorder's also have a surcharge but no where near as bad as the pre-paid credit cards. Anyways I have a feeling Robb won't let people pay with checks/money orders since they are slow and their easy to scam. Unlike Paypal.

Honestly Paypal is the safest way i've seen to pay for goods online. Not only for the buyer but the seller as well.

Since I haven't opened my personal bank account yet and my mom refuses to use PayPal, I'm sort of stuck here. Is there any way that I could use a check/money order?

I kind of get the feeling that Robb purposely used the bold and larger font for a reason when he wrote this.

"]PAYPAL ORDERS ONLY!!!

I don't think it was an accident. But what do I know.

We still have T-Shirt Grab Bag's left in YM, S, M, L:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=136

Tell you what - if you want to order international, the cost would be $10 IN ADDITION to the $10 the TPR Store Automatically adds to the cost. If you REALLY want one, and you live in Europe, the cost would be $45. It's very expensive to ship 4 T-Shirts overseas.

If you also want to pay by check/money order, that's fine. BUT DO NOT FLAKE!!!! If you flake on your check/money order payment, I'm banning you from the site. I've just had too many people in the past say they were going to pay via check for a 'grab bag' type item, and then never pay. Fair enough?

--Robb

We still have T-Shirt Grab Bag's left in YM, S, M, L:

Remember these are all BRAND NEW SHIRTS!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=136

Tell you what - if you want to order international, the cost would be $10 IN ADDITION to the $10 the TPR Store Automatically adds to the cost. If you REALLY want one, and you live in Europe, the cost would be $45. It's very expensive to ship 4 T-Shirts overseas.

If you also want to pay by check/money order, that's fine. BUT DO NOT FLAKE!!!! If you flake on your check/money order payment, I'm banning you from the site. I've just had too many people in the past say they were going to pay via check for a 'grab bag' type item, and then never pay. Fair enough?

--Robb

FYI - Here is what's left:

YM - 1

Small - 3

Medium - 2

Large - 3

Edited by robbalvey

I got my XL T-Shirt Grab Bag in the mail today!

I love all of the shirts, although the White UK shirt probably won't get worn too much. I don't where white very often. I'm especially happy I got a TPR Logo shirt, because I can't seem to find my other one. Thanks Robb and Elissa!

GrabBagShirts.jpg.3f1549e69f1541ba327105289b32bd5f.jpg

I got 2 UK 2010 shirts (1 White, 1 Grey), 1 Europe 2010, and a TPR Logo shirt! And of course a TPR pen and mints.

UKGoof.jpg.42041780f3ec1484edb1ad581fe466a0.jpg

I noticed a little error on the UK shirts. Anyone else see it?

Got my shirts in the mail today ! I'll post pictures up later tonight when I have a free minute.

I got 2 of the UK Tour

1 Europe Tour

1 IntimidaTour

Couldn't have been happier when I saw the IntimidaTour t-shirt and the others are just as cool themselves. So cool, I have gathered a team of top scientists and we have concluded that TPR Tour shirts make you more attractive to members of the opposite sex. Just in time for Valentine's Day!

• 1 month later...