TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR T-Shirt Grab Bag!

This is a TPR T-Shirt Grab Bag!

Each grab bag contains 4 T-Shirts. Most of these shirts are from our TPR tours, which are VERY exclusive and can only get if you join one of our trips! There may even be a few TPR logo shirts thrown in the mix. They are of various colors, but you may end up with a grab bag of all the same color.

Grab bags available in Youth Medium, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large while supplies last!

All the T-Shirts are brand new, never been worn, and are all VERY GOOD quality!

QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED!!!

Order Now: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=136

We still have T-Shirt Grab Bag's left in Youth Medium, Small, and Medium sizes.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=136

Tell you what - if you want to order international, the cost would be $10 IN ADDITION to the $10 the TPR Store Automatically adds to the cost. If you REALLY want one, and you live in Europe, the cost would be $45. It's very expensive to ship 4 T-Shirts overseas.

If you also want to pay by check/money order, that's fine. BUT DO NOT FLAKE!!!! If you flake on your check/money order payment, I'm banning you from the site. I've just had too many people in the past say they were going to pay via check for a 'grab bag' type item, and then never pay. Fair enough?

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMM.. this looks tempting for a person like me who can't attend the trips (so far). Plus it will let me standout for other member's when I attend parks. Plus branded shirt's seem to cost at least 20 dollars from every site I've been to.

I am totally tempted.

What is stopping me for shipping them overseas is the shipping costs. If you want to include an additional $10 for shipping, I'd ship them overseas.

--Robb

Order placed, can you just verify I have done this correctly, I selected Overseas, so the total came to $35.88 including Paypal Fees...

Thanks Robb

What is stopping me for shipping them overseas is the shipping costs. If you want to include an additional $10 for shipping, I'd ship them overseas.

--Robb

Order placed, can you just verify I have done this correctly, I selected Overseas, so the total came to $35.88 including Paypal Fees...

Thanks Robb

The total in the store is $35, but I said I needed an ADDITIONAL $10 to ship them internationally. That's $10 IN ADDITION to what the store charges.

Look, I'm just going to refund your money. This is exactly the kind of hassle I DID NOT want to have to deal with when I said I wouldn't ship them internationally to begin with.

Really, sorry.

--Robb

There is now an additional LARGE grab gab due to canceling that order, and there may be another one added to the mix because I've had someone place an order, but not pay yet.

Seriously, please, please, PLEASE.... if you order an grab bag, it NEEDS TO BE PAYED WITH PAYPAL ASAP!!!

Otherwise you'll find your order canceled and it will go to someone who CAN pay for it ASAP!

Thank you!

--Robb

--Robb

Thanks Robb

The total in the store is $35, but I said I needed an ADDITIONAL $10 to ship them internationally. That's $10 IN ADDITION to what the store charges.

Look, I'm just going to refund your money. This is exactly the kind of hassle I DID NOT want to have to deal with when I said I wouldn't ship them internationally to begin with.

Really, sorry.

--Robb

Fair enough, sorry about that Robb, thanks for sorting it though.....

....will purchase some Tee's when you next get some on the site.