TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

That small pop up on the flume is ingenious interaction. This is all very great.

I must admit I don't care for the wing rider, mostly because it just seems a bit subpar compared to the rest. Just a bit more development could fix that.

Meh:

SCR19.png.f17268c694d4bca8251d4680f7becc8f.png

That small pop up on the flume is ingenious interaction. This is all very great.

I must admit I don't care for the wing rider, mostly because it just seems a bit subpar compared to the rest. Just a bit more development could fix that.

I agree...it is a little lackluster right now, but that is because a lot of this is just uninspired, and I really don't have an ultimate goal for a theme or direction for this park. It's honestly my stress reliever right now. haha!

Derek-

As usual, your RCT II works are incredibly impressive all around- and I love what you've done with the Log Flume in these shots- the ability to do such awesome looking flumes is amazing to me, and so incredibly accurate at that.

R.D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only issue I have is(and I am basing this based on roller skaters, so this may not be an issue) is that there is(on roller skaters) a break that slows down the coaster a little before entering the station.

Here is Gadget's as a reference. Besides that I like everything!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I agree, though, my main concern is placement rather then height because I want the most functional ideal. At least where it is right now, the peeps don't have to climb up and down all the hills that this park will have. I figured they would appreciate that, lol.

Yeah, I agree, though, my main concern is placement rather then height because I want the most functional ideal. At least where it is right now, the peeps don't have to climb up and down all the hills that this park will have. I figured they would appreciate that, lol.

Location is great in my opinion.