TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What live concert do you look forward to this year?

Snowboard246

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

System of a down at the palms here in vegas. Thought they broke up but they are touring again now for the first time in about five years. Not happy about having to pay 200 for a ticket on stubhub on account of not finding out about it until the tickets were already sold out. Probably going to be epic and loud enough to make my ears bleed.

System of a down at the palms here in vegas. Thought they broke up but they are touring again now for the first time in about five years. Not happy about having to pay 200 for a ticket on stubhub on account of not finding out about it until the tickets were already sold out. Probably going to be epic and loud enough to make my ears bleed.

I would take the chance to see them while you can. Who knows how much longer they will tour together. I would love to see them live.

Thats why I am jumping on this shot now while I still can. Don't want to look back on this later and regret all for the sake of saving some money. Plus the place they are playing is a lot smaller than everywhere else they have been playing so every seat is going to be good. Really looking forward to it.

Well A Day To Remember played awesome, anybody going to see them this tour is in for a treat. They had quite a few 'surprises' that I wasn't expecting! Plus, they left out most of the poppy songs besides the most popular ones that they HAVE to play.. I am effectively still struggling to lift my arms and walk from the moshing and jumping that basically went on for like 4 straight hours..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

-Warped Tour even though the line up so far isn't great but hopefully they will announce more bands. But regardless Warped Tour is always fun.

-Incubus. I'm anticipating this one the most since they're my favorite band, and they'll have a new album out. Just waiting for the U.S dates to be announced.

The Who-I've seen them twice with my dad at the Verizon Center in D.C (2008 and 2012). Hopefully we'll be able to see them in November since they're such an awesome legendary band.

Here's what's on tap for 2015 right now:

March 19 - Enslaved and Yob

April 14 - Nightwish, Sabaton and Delain

May 3 - Kamelot and Dragonforce

May 12 - Babymetal

May 17 - Amaranthe

May 20 - Ensiferum, Korpiklaani and Trollfest

May 28 - Sepultura and Destruction

July 17 - Weird Al

July 30-August 1 - Wacken Open Air

September 10 - AC/DC

Edited by mightypotato

Not a big concert person, but I love watching Chris Thompson together with Mads Eriksen Band perform in my city every year, playing all the classic Mannfred Manns Earth Band songs. I grew up listening to "Mannfred Manns Earth Band - Live from Budapest 1983" and its still one of my favorite albums today, so always looking forward to the next concert. Small venue (180-200 people capacity), low roof, great sound and fantastic atmosphere every time. This spring theyre performing May 1st and 2nd with a so far unannounced guest artist. Last years guest artist was Midge Ure.