TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Which Video Should Replace Terminator's Pre-Show?

Which video would you rather watch while standing in line for Apocalypse:  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Which video would you rather watch while standing in line for Apocalypse:

• The Apocalypse Video
    • Cat Puts on the Bunny Hat

Hey TPR Members.

A bunch of us are hanging out at TPR Headquarters... some of us are drinking, I'm not gonna lie... which may affect our better judgment posting this.. and we were discussing how terrible the new Terminator...sorry APOCALYPSE pre-show video is, and we were trying to think of ANY VIDEO that would be a better suggestion to Six Flags Magic Mountain to play during the queue rather than the video that is currently playing. Because honestly, anything would be more entertaining.

Below are two videos. Please watch both of them and vote.

Which video would you rather watch while standing in line for Apocalypse:

The Apocalypse Pre-Show:

OR...

This cat puts on a Bunny Hat:

Think about it VERY carefully. If you walked into the pre-show room and you saw either one of these videos on the screen. Which of the two would you be more inclined to actually stop and watch?

VOTE NOW! IT'S VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!! SUGGEST OTHER VIDEOS!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cat is just far more educational than the apocalypse video.

Although, if I had to suggest a video, I would say that this is something that everyone should be made aware of:

Edited by DATman

Although, if I had to suggest a video, I would say that this is something that everyone should be made aware of:

Too long! Cat puts on a bunny hat is already 26 seconds. Which is 25 1/4 seconds too long for a wooden coaster pre-show.

The cat putting on the bunny hat is by far more relevant to the apocalypse than that other video with terrible blonde actors and lots of fake fog. It is said that cats who wear bunny hats are the direct descendants of Satan...

The cat is just far more educational than the apocalypse video.

That video just about made me die of laughter.

I'm guessing you guys are sad you don't get to see that chicks boobs anymore. Or Common talking about six flags getting blown up....

Give SF a break...lol.

No, we just really, really, REALLY like cats who put on bunny hats.