TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some of my random comments based on watching Elissa play like 5 times now....

- I really like the concept! Lots of fun! Kinda makes me think a bunch of guys sat around and were like "How can we make a remote control street fighter?" LOVE IT!

- I wish the response time was better, so you actually felt like the button you were pressing had quicker reaction, rather than keyboard mashing.

- I'd love to get a better idea of the scale of the robots, a picture of what they actually look like, and some more info. Like, are they all automated, or is it dudes or dudettes inside of them?

- Would love to see another camera angle, like a POV during the battle.

- When I first heard about the concept, I was thinking it would be more "Rock em, Sock em Robots" with something that had really quick, short actions/movements for better response.

- Really looking forward to this getting tuned up a bit more over the next few days!

- Love the robot designs! It's kinda tronish, kinda black hole, kinda transformers...they just look really cool!

- Amazing stuff as always from Real Art! Having worked with many companies like this in my "video game production" days, I have to say they seem to be one of the brightest, most creative agencies I've ever seen!

--Robb "How can TPR sponsor a Ro-Bro for a day?" Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

I think they are having a little problem now. I was the first one back in when it started up after maintenance, and my robot wouldn't move and kept looking at the camera. Then when I was able to fight back, I wasn't getting any credit for punches landed. The other robot was only able to get credit for 2. So after the 60 second time limit, he was considered the victor.

Just had my butt kicked again. Every time I would hit the right to punch, it would just go and raise its arm but not punch, and the left hand wouldn't do anything.

I'm trying it out again as a blue side this time. Just to see any differences. But I did see Ernie's fight! Good Job