TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, one of my knobby balls arrived today at work as that's where I sent one of my Prizes to. I'm sure my other blue ball will arrive at the house. What did you all use to blow up your balls? I know that sounded wrong lol.

My giant purple one has an inflation point for what i assume is a basketball-type pump, so it probably depends on what one you got

Well, one of my knobby balls arrived today at work as that's where I sent one of my Prizes to. I'm sure my other blue ball will arrive at the house. What did you all use to blow up your balls? I know that sounded wrong lol.

I just...blew it up. Good 'ol fashioned lungs!

I won a giant pink ball.

I was aiming for a different color. As usual I ended up with pink, which is hilarious. Out of any gumball machine, super bouncy ball machine or claw machine, if the prize is pink I will usually win it. A machine with 99% blue balls (heh)and I will somehow get the pink one. Even if I don't see anything pink, something pink will come out as a prize. This has been going on for years and years. It's like the world was trying to tell me something.

Something true as it turned out, LOL.

It is just so cool that this company has done this. I thank Real Art Design for this fun opportunity.

I got in line for the santa claw last night and only had a 2 hour wait so i was like ok. When it was my turn to play I was not expecting to get anything so I gave it my best and managed to win a reddish orange ball. I was like OMG I actually won!!!! I told my daughter and she is going to be watching the mail with me to get it out of the mailbox when it arrives. I am soo happy for myself.

My nieces came by today (well, we babysit them) and saw my awesome Magical Blue and Green Knobby Balls. I only inflated one of them though, don't have the space for 2 balls sitting around in my room. They were pretty excited to see them in person. My nieces have always watched me waitng in line and sometimes watch me actually play. So now, I think it's time to win them a couple of balls and have them sent to their grandma's and to their house. I think they'd be pretty excited.

^ They also posted it on their FB page:

Well, players, all good things must end... Wait, don't cry - you can still play the biggest claw game ever, from your computer. But, for any future plays, we're going to stop sending out prizes. If you won before today, you'll still get your prize. Thank you all for making this so much fun! If you have any questions, please email us: info@thesantaclaw.com