TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After winning a big blue ball at the Santa Claw I decided to try my luck on the claw game outside of the supermarket I work at. Nobody usually wins at this machine but I must be on a roll or something. I scored myself a cheap toy motorcycle. It was awesome.

I'm going to try to get back in line tomorrow. Can't wait 'til my big blue ball comes in to keep my toy motorcycle company.

Well, here is something rather funny. I've been playing the claw at work and from time to time I like to take advantage of the character animations, specifically with the pickle sticking out its tongue. Well, the noise it makes was heard in a high level meeting yesterday. The boss' said it sounded like a fart noise and have asked everyone on the floor that if it was them making the noise to cease and desist. Opps.

I just won a big ball, but I'm seriously considering buying one just because playing this game for the last few weeks has made me obsessed with them!

The UK needs their own version of Santa Claw

Dave "officially addicted!" Wilson

All of this excitement from the CGA thread that I almost forgot all about this thread...or the claw in general.

Well, my coworker gave the game a second try today (after my boss asking what she was doing...she told him it would only take a minute) and couldn't tell what she was going for...it was so laggy on our work computers. However, in the end, she picked up a small pink ball.

Any word on if the TPR goods are loaded yet?

I understand the addiction. I just texted my roomate to log onto my pc and get me in line. By the time I get home from work I should be near my time! She called me a freak!!!!

If it makes you feel any better, I was thinking of calling my wife to do the same thing!

He popped out the side of the screen like he does for announcements and asked if we had any questions while he fixed/cleaned the camera. You could just type a question (like when you chat with the people next to you), and he answered them. Some people asked if they were going to refill it tonight (answered no), and when it would finish (no set date yet). Then just as he appeared he disappeared, like on Christmas night.