TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

its been fixed !!

*edit - From their facebook

Someone hacked into the public messages in The Santa Claw site. We're sorry if anyone clicked on any of those bad links. They were NOT from Real Art. We're clearing them out of the system now. Thank you for letting us know so quickly!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man those pictures of the chute clogged are hilarious!

I too blame the ukelele of doom!

There was a small glitch when playing yesterday that caused me some time but I don't think it hurt my chances. In line again now and they're refilling! Wow if you were next you would have a good shot at some cool prizes!

Oh man those pictures of the chute clogged are hilarious!

I too blame the ukelele of doom!

There was a small glitch when playing yesterday that caused me some time but I don't think it hurt my chances. In line again now and they're refilling! Wow if you were next you would have a good shot at some cool prizes!

Yeah, there's always a good 4-5 people that win straight in a row after they re-stock it!

Edit: Yeah, someone on Facebook is claiming to have accidentally clogged the chute with three balls!

I see that happen on xhamster all the time...

--Robb "Usually it's with four balls, though...." Alvey

I wouldn't be surprised if those clogged balls were blue.

Edit: Yeah, someone on Facebook is claiming to have accidentally clogged the chute with three balls!

I see that happen on xhamster all the time...

--Robb "Usually it's with four balls, though...." Alvey

My day has been made

Seriously though, the Santa Claw is the coolest thing to happen to the internet since Swagbucks! Anything free is fine by me.

^Nice! (Also a blue ball winner).

I was out at the store and completely forgot about my timing so I let my brother take a stab at it for me. My brother was very good at these crane games and would even win out of the ones most of us would say are rigged (including the ones at the amusement parks). I guess he had picked up one of the clear prize balls along with 2 pink balls, got it lifted up, and the pink balls shot out ending with him losing the prize completely.

Got back in line again, somehow I was in the form of a Santa Claw character. I have a couple other Santa's around me as well.

This is something different...

I don't know if it's a glitch, a hack, or a new thing where everyone starts like this.

Yeah, that happened to me, but I was the only one around me that started like that. If you go to change the character, it's listed as "undefined", and once you change it, you can't go back.