TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOO! 30 minutes left and I get disconnected!!!!

I saw you had disappeared and figured that's what happened. That sucks!

I lost when I played again, got disconnected overnight, and now I'm back in line. 5 hours and 49 minutes!

I just saw someone get a gift ball and 2 colored balls, but the gift ball was stuck in the claw! Someone had to reach in and take it. I don't know if this happens a lot. I need to watch the live feed more often!

santaclaw01.gif.24d959e4228d95c334be82f574d07295.gif

The claw is open, but it won't let go of the ball.

santaclaw02.gif.060b907c2fc7c9ac5d52831d31cbb648.gif

The ball being manually removed from the claw.

^ Just got in line to check it out. It is quite a bit faster, probably will lead to shorter waits. I know all the times when I played I didn't have less than 10 seconds left on the timer, the one time I did win I had 30 seconds left, and that's only because it took so long to get across the machine to what I was going for.

Love how they are constantly trying to improve the game and make it more user friendly. Instead of just doing something half assed, put up and let it go style, just for publicity. Not that I'd have a problem with that, they didn't have to do this in the first place. Top it off with no ads! Didn't know something like this would ever get made without being bombarded by advertising, let alone be this level of quality! Kudos to them for sure!

Go buy a shirt!

^You might think it is ad free, but the whole contraption and buzz around it is marketing for the Design firm. Very smart move, even if only a few of us ever have the need to hire a design firm.

I don't see the line being any quicker. The wait has always been projected at 1 minute, per person ahead of you. If the line does move quicker that is the result of more people dropping.

Edited by larrygator

Oh wow! It is much faster!

I got in line around 8am and was given the standard 8+ hour wait time and at 11am am already down to 3.5 hours! This will make it much trickier to time out now.

I got in line at 8:50 am east coast time and I was give the 8+. Now at 2:30 I am 30 minutes out with 27 in front of me.

I got in line around 10:15 with a projected start time of 6:00. Right now my projected start time is 5:30, not a huge difference in what I experienced over the weekend and earlier in the week.

Edited by larrygator

^You might think it is ad free, but the whole contraption and buzz around it is marketing for the Design firm. Very smart move, even if only a few of us ever have the need to hire a design firm.

I know its a buff for the design firm, Still a cool way to advertise and spread the word. I'm sure the bang for the buck on this is a lot better than traditional advertising. I just like they aren't pushing their firm or a pop up or something about them or someone else.