TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just lost again... Back in line.

*Edit* It looks like they just did another refill, right after my turn... Anyway more good stuff for the claw!

*Edit* Shout out to CoasterKings908, 4 spots in front of me.

Edited by DougMJr

Renee, was that you chatting with me in line? Whoever it was won a blue ball. I lost again...0/4.

I gave you a shout out in line, I asked if obx was for Outer Banks. I didn't know you were from the forum though. Admittedly, I am new to the forum so I don't really know who's who around here. My Claw name is duggl.us by the way.

Well, my 8th game didn't fare too well. Right as I went for the huge yellow ball (was laying right on top, an easy grab), my game times out on me told me that I lost before even seeing the claw pull back up. So again, I don't know if I grabbed it or not. Ball's gone now. Seems that each time I just go for a ball, it lags out. But if I go for a harder prize, then I see myself painfully fail and watch the claw grab air. Anyway, back in line. I see the ukulele's still hanging out there and the skateboard's having some love with the ukulele.

@ Doug

Sorry, saw you in line, missed your shout-out, though. Thanks anyways. Didn't know you were from the forum either. I read the forum a couple times a day but rarely post.

And certainly! OBX does stand for Outer Banks. My favorite place on Earth

Never heard the IOA entrance music, but the music is starting to become catchy. Why must these short loops of music always be so catchy? First it was Great America's Toy Factory, now this! Simple, and effective.

5 hours, 21 minutes to go! Game time at 12:25 or so...unless people are nice and drop out that are ahead of me.

Renee, was that you chatting with me in line? Whoever it was won a blue ball. I lost again...0/4.

Nope, I haven't used the messaging on there yet. I think my character is usually sleeping!

Just checked in on my line and noticed Joey Ray is 3 ahead of me.

I'm 0/3, and it's the second time in a row that they refilled with presents right after my turn... It's like, "you lose" and I look at the cam and am like, "those weren't there a second ago!"

t-minus 7hrs 2min 'til 'round 4.

*edit* Silly me, I guess the "cam" they show you when you lose isn't the actual live cam. After getting in line the presents are just how I left them.

I'm 0/3, and it's the second time in a row that they refilled with presents right after my turn... It's like, "you lose" and I look at the cam and am like, "those weren't there a second ago!"

The cam that you see right after the "you lose" screen isn't the live feed anymore...

Finally got my first shot around 2 A.M. Back in line with only a 4 hour queue now.

Edit, got booted before my second turn. At least I got one try in before sleep.

claw_1.jpg.7dabd51b329dd27f5220312736bb7473.jpg

Up next......

claw_2.jpg.f5963a12e3b22827b56a5fb4c7b1adb4.jpg

I actually had the Ukulele of Doom in the air, but lost grip for whatever reason. It's been dug out pretty well now tough.