TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

126 minutes for Robb and I. It's kind of funny being close to him in line for the first time.

And that damn Ukulele is still in there. I would take that as a sign NOT to go for it as it's been in there for nearly 24 hours now. It's been moved around a bunch, but not much closer to the chute.

100 minutes here. Depending on how the Uke's laying, I may go for it again (as in if it's laying perfectly flat and no real obstructions for the claw to be able to wrap around). I think if it is grabbed towards the body of it and not the neck, it will (should) have better balance and not roll out of the claw. I noticed people are grabbing where it's narrower, or towards the dead center, where it will still roll out.

It's very hard to get the ukulele to be balanced correctly on all 3 teeth of the claw that were designed to hold a ball. But god damn, I want a ukulele.

Also, I went for a backpack right after they refilled it this morning and was about to get it and a giant purple ball it hooked onto, but the weight was too much.