TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm... anyone want to do an impromptu TPR chat while playing this? That would at least make time go by. I'm going to register after I do an hour of homework and go to a friends house for a few hours, but everyone else in line can chat, and I'll be on later.

Wow!! What a bunch of nerds we all are. Since I started this, I'll tell you a little more about it. It is located in Dayton, OH, downtown off of 1st street if anyone in the area wants to go check it out. It is a 20x40 room filled with balls. As some have figured out, you want the clear balls with presents inside of them, the colored balls are empty. There is a camera inside the drop area that records your prize if you win. When you win, something should pop up asking for your info so they can ship you your prize. I know there were a lot of prizes donated by Alien Workshop (clothes, complete skateboards and such) and some other stuff. It is amazing how many people are playing!!

I've done it 3 times and won every time so far, it can get addicting. Had to use other families addresses to get the prizes. 3rd shift is definitely the shortest line, usually about 100 people in line and a two hour wait. I was off last night and pretty bored so I signed in with my twitter and 2 emails. The best thing to do is find a big ball that is sitting above the others. I grabbed a little one by the claw and I don't know how, the only little ball I have ever seen be grabbed. So hopefully I'll have some cool things in a couple of weeks.

Just got a spot in line, curious to try it out...about 8 hours or so. I may just bail out on this if the line doesn't shorten/people drop out reducing my wait. I'm sure as far as prizes go, it's not something to write home about and like Robb said, it's more of the novelty of playing a crane game remotely. Plus the intro did say "What did Santa do with the gifts nobody wanted."

Just got a spot in line, curious to try it out...about 8 hours or so. I may just bail out on this if the line doesn't shorten/people drop out reducing my wait. I'm sure as far as prizes go, it's not something to write home about and like Robb said, it's more of the novelty of playing a crane game remotely. Plus the intro did say "What did Santa do with the gifts nobody wanted."

I'm at #225, and I've been waiting about 2 and a half hours.