TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad I could turn everyone on to this fun!! Hope you all enjoy it.

Ha! This was all your fault, wasn't it?

Yeppers!! Helps to have an insider who works there as a brother!! You should see the stuff they've done for Hobart, it's hilarious and ingenious!!

Seems to be up again, and the trolls are ruining it...

Yeah, I can see it getting turned off if this crap keeps getting through. And it always seems to break on the very bad stuff.....

Didn't get a screencap, but a 4chan URL went by. Yeah, knowing what happened to Dub the Dew and the Time polls, this won't end well.

^I'd recommend staying off it for now. Someone on 4chan got wind of it and got a ton of trolls on it.

I'm hoping this idiocy dwindles off after the thread that launched this gets pruned. If not, this could be really bad. At least the teletype is down again for the meantime, which should hopefully discourage them from flooding.

I feel awful for all the technicians in the office right now having to deal with all these trolls. I'd send my condolences, but the teletype is stuck trying to process some copypasta.

At least it's died down a bit to where we're able to use it with only a few interruptions from the killjoys.

Edited by MayTheGForceBeWithYou

^Especially looking back at some of the stuff /b/ has done. Remember the Dub the Dew contest? The newest Mountain Dew drink would have been named Gushin' Granny.

Giving a no-limits outlet for the internet was probably not the best idea. I'm hoping Real Art learns what went wrong and how to prevent things like this from happening in the future.