TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just took video of the last grab, a blue ball. Since I'm sure the Real Art guys probably look at this thread, here's my shout-out: Thank You Real Art and Gizmodo for consuming our lives this past week and making a memorable holiday season! I'm excited to see what's in store for 2012!

Please post it!!!

I had 7 minutes left! Oh well, I'm really tempted to but a T-Shirt!

You should! I have some on the way!

Edited by robbalvey

I just need to upload it real quick. Edit: Youtube doesn't like the video format straight from iPhone so I need to do a quick file conversion, maybe take out the background chatter/conversation and lay in our favorite tune. I refreshed one of my browser windows to get the new page for the Santa Claw while I'm still 'in line' on the other. Do I really want to exit just yet or should I stay and listen to the background music a bit more while blowing up balloons, throwing yoyos, and playing paddle ball? Hmmm. No video stream though.

And the music...I have it on my iPod now, maybe I'll sleep to it tonight Seriously, I can sit here and listen to this all day, nice background music.

Here's a really cool link to some of the photos from the opening party of the Gizmodo Gallery:

http://gizmodo.com/5866143/gizmodo-gallery-opening-party/gallery/1

I've also updated the first post of this thread with some of the links to The Santa Claw updates and video that TPR has done:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=981836#p981836

I sort of figured this is almost like a "Park Discussion Thread", so might as well update it just the same!

I get the feeling that this will not be the last time we visit The Santa Claw...or at least something else that Real Art produces in the future!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

"Last Grab" Video will be up in a while, uploading now. In the mean time, time to get some rest, not feeling good, stupid chills and aches.

Update: As promised, the last grab. Sorry for compression, shot on iPhone, had to scale down to standard def for a yet still slow upload.

Last grab and it's done!

Not sure why, but if you never closed your browser window the line continues to count down as people leave. I wonder if we chat if it still appears at GizGallery?

BTW, it still shows ThemeParkReview in line next to me... not sure if that's true either.

Capture.JPG.c1d0dafd1b7f9f36a3e2a1c27d6ce47a.JPG

I just can't close the window.... it's too hard! :(

Robb, you guys actually still in line next to me? Or have you exited?

edit: Anybody else still have their browsers open, and are still in line?

Not sure why, but if you never closed your browser window the line continues to count down as people leave. I wonder if we chat if it still appears at GizGallery?

BTW, it still shows ThemeParkReview in line next to me... not sure if that's true either.

LOL! You're right....I forgot I had The Santa Claw in Safari, switched over to it, and apparently I'm still in line!

stillinline.thumb.png.1b2a5b98eb97890efe0526e6cf84eaea.png

WOO-HOO!!!! Only 5 people in front of me. Looks like I'm up soon!

^ I'm not leaving as long as I can help it. Part out of curiosity, part out of my inability to accept that the claw has once again left us

I'm wondering if they still have the monitors set up? If we chat can they see it still?