TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting another error that says "Hmmmm is already logged in." Not sure what "Hmmmmm" is, and when I try to input my username and password, I get a weird "room full" error. Anyone else getting this?

It did the same thing for me. Not sure what it means

Getting another error that says "Hmmmm is already logged in." Not sure what "Hmmmmm" is, and when I try to input my username and password, I get a weird "room full" error. Anyone else getting this?

I was getting the same error while trying to log in. I just kept retrying and it let me in about 2 minutes later.

I keep getting the same thing, and I have been refreshing all day and still nothing. I just keep getting the same error.

santaclaw2.png.0293591986fb1c5a1319fd8dc6537774.png

So they apparently have a dj getting set up in the claw! This should be interesting...makes me wish for an audio feed...

Well, you get one! There is music playing right now from the feed. This is pretty cool!

And yes, I made sure its from the feed, I went on a couple of computers and tried it. LOL.

So they apparently have a dj getting set up in the claw! This should be interesting...makes me wish for an audio feed...

Well, you get one! There is music playing right now from the feed. This is pretty cool!

And yes, I made sure its from the feed, I went on a couple of computers and tried it. LOL.

Haha I shall now wish for a million dollars! Ah, if only...

It is really cool or the RADG to put up the audio, though!

So this is awesome. I got in line at work, seeing the afternoon pause for the DJ (and watched the DJ do his magic), then had to close out due to heading home. I get on at home on another computer and it retained my position in line. I'm glad they implemented this feature, this was something I hoped (and was one of probably many suggestions) they would do this in the future.

^ Honestly, keep trying. People are dropping out left and right because of the DJ.

I got in (tried once) and immediatley turned my browser volume down! The mute button didn't turn off the DJ'ing sound Anyway, I still have 12 hours and 50 minutes to go...

There goes me not reading words again.

"The line will be paused from 5:00 to 9:00". Well, that explains it.

I'm in, now. Hopefully the line will last the 13 hours it says it will last, because my Statics class doesn't get out until 10am.