TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went on and both cameras were down!! I took a lucky grab and I won! I got a clear ball, Said Gizmodo were contacting me for an awesome prize. Does this mean I'm definitely getting a prize?

Sounds like you may have won something!

Keep us updated please!

So I just controlled it and when I was doing it I had no video feed on my end so I was doing it blind. So pissed!!!!

Well, really, how "pissed" can you be when it's for free? Honestly? Yeah, I was bummed to, but I got right back in line in hopes that it works the next time.

Edited by robbalvey

So I just controlled it and when I was doing it I had no video feed on my end so I was doing it blind. So pissed!!!!

Well, really, how "pissed" can you be when it's for free? Honestly? Yeah, I was bummed to, but I got right back in line in hopes that it works the next time.

Ok fine I'm not that pissed, just annoyed. I'm already in line again.

For the first time ever, I WON!

I guess the visuals were what was holding me back last year... Now to see if it's something COOL!

Awesome!

Bad news for me. My 1 yr. old daughter discovered the switch to the power supply for my desk. So, needless to say I lost my place in line.

I guess the visuals were what was holding me back last year... Now to see if it's something COOL!

Awesome!

Bad news for me. My 1 yr. old daughter discovered the switch to the power supply for my desk. So, needless to say I lost my place in line.

ONO!!!! That's terrible news! I hope you get your place back, though!

Awesome!

ONO!!!! That's terrible news! I hope you get your place back, though!

Haven't been able to get back on since. Oh well, have five more days to try it again!