TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I won the other day using only the front view cam... no real depth perception, so I had to kind of guess at how deep I was going...kind of like playing a real claw game in which the machine's 2 sides are blocked by walls or other arcade games... Glad to see it's still going as well though it's got a few kinks.

• 1 month later...

Play while you can!

The Santa Claw is shutting down!

The Santa Claw just hit over 95,000 plays. The whole team at Real Art has been proud to see our crazy idea become such a sensation. Now that the line is short and everybody’s had a chance to play, we’re (almost) ready to put The Santa Claw to bed.

The weather is getting warm and the elves miss the North Pole. So when we hit 100,000 grabs, that’s the last play for The Santa Claw.

Here’s your last chance to play the biggest claw ever, all from your computer. Do it now at thesantaclaw.com while the line is super short!

• 2 weeks later...
Well, all good things must come to an end at some point. Today, the Santa Claw is now no longer operating after hitting their 100,000 mark. Honestly, I was surprised to see it live this long, only expected it to really be up through the end of Feb if that.

Me too! I played one more time last night and won a yellow ball!

Hopefully either this will come back again, or Real Art will surprise us with an even better invention!

^^I wasn't so fortunate, the Santa Claw decided to drop the ball on me the last several games. My last game was also last night. As I posted on the Santa Claw's Facebook page, the Santa Claw will still continue to live in the form of other claw machines with knobby balls. While it may not be the same thing, it will be a great reminder of the awesome thing we all got to experience!

• 4 months later...