Chroniq

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those nighttime-shots are fantastic.

I was lucky enough to experience the Wizarding World for the first time during IAAPA night event and it is outstanding from the atmosphere. The entire theming feels incredibly real through the sound and light design. Could have staid forever.

Went to the WWoHP for the first time a few days ago and I was really impressed by the scenery. I think these pictures have to be the next best thing to actually being there. However, I was plagued with wait times and had to stand in a 30 minute line to get into the section followed by a 2 hour wait for Journey.

Wow. Those castle shots are indeed spectacular. I won't judge WWoHP until I finally get down there again, but even the shots of the Port of Entry (which are also beautiful) remind me of how much I really love that whole park. Not perfect by any definition, but damned close in some respects.

Missing Orlando pretty hard right now...

Harry Potter world is awesome but its waay too small and it fills up fast so you have to wait an hour just to walk in the area, another hour for all of the shops, and the forbidden journey always has a 1-2 hour wait.

Well, I stood in a Forbidden Journey line for 30 minutes. I saw a 150 minute wait for the ride once. I used the single riders line and waited less than 5 minutes.

I am still amazed at how awesome this place is!

And I'm also amazed how much the Hogwarts Express looks like the actual Hogwarts Express! (By actual, I mean the British Steam Loco No. 5972 "Olton Hall" alias "Hogwarts Castle")