TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fun Spot America Discussion Thread

The decoration on the front seems quite long, agreed?

I'll actually take you seriously here and say that it's not a whole lot different compared to Gravity Group's latest like Timber and Roar-O-Saurus.

I'm still predicting that this will be the best new coaster to open in the U.S. this year.

Even if this is the best new ride I predict it will not win a best new ride award. The way the awards work typically causes rides at major parks to win almost every time. Likely Mystic Timbers this year.

I'll actually take you seriously here and say that it's not a whole lot different compared to Gravity Group's latest like Timber and Roar-O-Saurus.
You're right; it is comparable to Roar-O-Saurus. I think I was thinking of GCI trains that have smaller decorations up front, since both train styles are one-row-per-car on a wooden coaster.

Don't know if anyone here shared it or not but this Saturday is Fun Spot's 19th birthday so they're running a pretty sweet special. $19 for single day passes and $19 for skycoaster tickets. The best part is that the special is available online and tickets don't expire until June 1st of 2018. $40 for an all day wristband and a skycoaster ticket is an awesome deal if anyone plans to check out Mineblower while in town anytime in the next year.

If you're buying online make sure you check out the details in the link below, the deal is only available from 12:01 am til 2 pm, so don't miss it.

Fun Spot 19th Birthday Special

19thBirthdayHeader-min.jpg

I didn't realize you could buy it online to use for a later time. Good to know. I've already set several reminder alarms so I don't forget. I have some family coming down to go to SeaWorld in September and they wanted to do Fun Spot so I let them know too. Win Win!

All these amazing pictures of Mine Blower just piss me off all the more that Mt. Olympus' Hades yearly maintenance budget is $10 and a bologna sandwich.

I have yet to experience Holiday World's Voyage, but I'm sure that some would say something similar. #Waiting4Timberliners #HWVoyage