TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fun Spot America Discussion Thread

That little train is so adorable! I just want to give it a hug! :3

And yes, this hauls through! After riding Gold Striker's double up, I can just imagine what this lightning bolt will do! GCI looks to have another winner here! I'll have to stop by whenever I'm in Florida next.

It is indeed a very cute little train! This looks like it will be yet another one of those that are not 'just another GCI' as people (on other sites) tend to write GCI off. Can't wait to see the first *official* POV (none of the illegally GP-recorded junk) and hear some opinions on this when it opens...I doubt I'll be making it to Florida anytime soon.

Love it, looks like GCI has built another winner this year! I've been White Lightning for a bit and it really looks like it has potential to be a kick a$$ little ride. This is probably what I'm going to be looking forward to the most on my next trip out to Florida.

With the construction of Gold Striker, Full Throttle, Gatekeeper, Outlaw Run and the Smiler this year I'd totally forgotten about this little GCI woodie. It looks incredible, much faster than I expected! It's insane speed reminds me of Hellcat at Timber Falls - do shorter trains make coasters run faster or is it just an illusion, or even a coincidence?

Just got back from watching several of the first test runs, and it was speeding up considerably from the first through the seventh or eighth runs. GCI and Fun Spot definitely have a winner on their hands here!

I think that was agreed upon on day one. By the way, what is the top speed of the ride?

This seriously looks like an awesome little coaster. I don't know what the price point White Lightning was but hopefully this thing is successful enough that other FEC's in America will consider a similar addition. I know this expansion deviates Fun Spot for a typical FEC definition but you know what I mean.

Can't wait to check the whole place out!

Holy Moly!!! That train was surely going fast!!!

WHITE LIGHTNING will be the biggest draw for Fun Spot Action Park growth and addtions. Mewonders what they might do for next season. It's too soon, so just enjoy right now.

To the other parks in Florida: whatcha gonna do when the WHITE LIGHTNING strikes you?

That train looks so cool. Can't wait to ride! I wish it could have an inversion but its a little to small for that and it's a family thrill coaster so I understand why they didn't do it. Will this be smooth like El Toro?

Not every wooden coaster is all the sudden going to start having inversions. And yes, based on every GCI built in the last decade, it will be smooth.