TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fun Spot America Discussion Thread

This will undoubtedly get me to visit (and drag friends/family with me) Fun Spot again once it opens... which, in the end, is the whole point, right?

Great layout, very aggressive, twisty, and hopefully the hops deliver great airtime... this could be an excellent smaller coaster, which, as we all know, can easily beat the heck out of the bigger rides when done right.

Excited to see this ambition from Fun Spot to differentiate themselves in the Orlando market! Good luck and many successes to them!

The twisting first drop looks like the coasters I used to build on RCT3. And the turnaround looks awesome. A lot packed into a short ride and since the demise of the Dania Beach Hurricane, it's good to see another power-packed woodie coming to Florida. Can't wait to ride!

This may just be the thing that convinces me to fork over the cash for a Fun Spot annual pass! That layout really looks amazing and my anticipation for the Fun Spot expansion has gone up 200%!

Edited by jedimaster1227