TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fun Spot America Discussion Thread

I like everything I see. With excellent airtime potential and fast pacing, I think big fun will be packed all over this thing. I'm impressed with the length of the course, too. The double-down looks like a savory element. Another good-looking Florida woodie, pinch me!

That looks like a ton of fun! And it definitely seems to pack a lot of track into a rather small space. Should be a fantastic addition!

*Sigh* As if I didn't already have enough reasons to want to go back to Orlando...

This thing looks like so much fun. I especially love how the inversion comes right after the first drop. Should be wild!

And to all the people sitting there criticising the rendering...are you kidding me?? There's a fantastic new coaster opening up, and it's almost like some people think it sucks just because the video released isn't 100% realistic? My god.

And to all the people sitting there criticising the rendering...are you kidding me?? There's a fantastic new coaster opening up, and it's almost like some people think it sucks just because the video released isn't 100% realistic? My god.

The shoddiness of it almost adds to its charm, honestly. And it perfectly sums up the roller coaster ride that has been 2016, especially getting slammed in the face with a support beam.

Great news! Glad to see smaller parks like Fun Spot continue to invest in bigger and better things!

Also, for the record, I didn't notice any of the "issues" with the renderings until it was pointed out. If I ever start seriously caring about such innocuous things like that, please push me in front of a train, I surely wouldn't deserve to live anymore.

Well that didn't take long. I'll admit that (while I know nothing about No Limits), I noticed it when watching the video and was waiting to see how long it would be before some smart A$$ complained about it.

I mean, here you have an inverting wood coaster announced completely out of nowhere from a park chain that everyone loves in a park that just added a super cool flat ride next door to a former sh*thole that's currently investing 20 million dollars into becoming less of a sh*thole and actually being cool AND they offer a combo ticket with their other rapidly expanding and awesome park in Orlando that (by the way) also has a great wood coaster, crazy flat rides and really cheap beer. There's literally nothing to bitch about here but rather than not bitching and being happy, we're complaining about someone's NL skills.

QFT

*sigh* I feel the same way...

Edited by robbalvey

Wow this coaster looks amazing. The two Gravity Groups up here in New England are airtime machines and this one has an extra 40 feet in height and a barrel roll. Should be a major hit for the park.

I've never been to either Fun Spot location when I've gone to Orlando, but I really think I need to.

The two Gravity Groups up here in New England are airtime machines

Wooden Warrior & what's the other that I'm missing?

11 airtime moments, looks like RMC is forcing GG and GCI to step up their game in the airtime dept.

I don't know whether or not it's just RMC making everyone else sweat, as GG has done some really cool designs in the past (with mixed maintenance results over time). They can also dish out great airtime, and I think this could be the most enduring onslaught of bunnies that GG has offered so far. Looks good!

The two Gravity Groups up here in New England are airtime machines

Wooden Warrior & what's the other that I'm missing?

Roar-O-Saurus at Story Land all the way up in Glen, New Hampshire.

Sadly, I never go to that part of the state anymore. But I bet 8-year-old me, who went to that park often, would have loved the hell out of that ride.