TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Intamin 12-Inversion coaster

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
A new interesting rumor is that unfortunately, the 12-inversion coaster would not be installed in 2012, neither in Brazil nor in Italy- however, both countries would get a clone of the 10 inversion coaster (Colossus). This has been posted at Coastersandmore.de along with the Gigacoaster rumor at Knott's.

Fast zehn Jahre nach der Präsentation des Intamin Rekordhalters hat bisher kein Park oder Hersteller gewagt, die Marke von zehn Überschlägen zu toppen oder bis auf eine Ausnahme gleichzuziehen. Intamin bietet zwar ein interessantes Layout mit zwölf Inversionen an, doch Interessenten scheinen noch nicht angebissen zu haben. Statt dessen wird scheinbar der "Klassiker" neu aufgelegt: Der 10-Inversion Coaster soll im nächsten Jahr gleich auf zwei Kontinenten installiert werden.

which would translate into

Nearly ten years after the presentation of the Intamin record holder, no park or manufacturer has dared to top the mark of ten inversions. Intamin offers an interesting layout with twelve inversions, but prospects do not seem to have taken the bait. Instead, the "Classic" 10-inversion roller coaster will apparently be re-issued on two continets.

http://coastersandmore.de/rides/bestof/bestof6.php

Really! The Hopi Hari announced the purchase of an 10 investment, but a model name, with new trains and a totally different layout of the Colossus 10 inversions. Well, the Coaster is already in the park, I should not divert the topic a bit, but I'll post a picture of the brackets and rails of a new model. One of the things announced by the park, is going to have to lift 20 km, and will SWR (style Intimidator 305 ) and there will be after the lift curve, the drop will be immediate!

Here is a photo of the new model Intamin 10 Inversions:

(I'm sorry for some mistakes, I'm using google translator to help me a little. )

750299769_PQAAACcdF9-x6k65iOeTTdm8zpoL90Alyyykf3l_mN-FZRJlbeKJPCfrirZYbTTc8o3j4j0Wd_oseGckr8Wg1BpILMAAm1T1UGZ_uV8fxlGstZJRiLqJI9EZKD-x(1).jpg.cf9a7f391ec8c74c620a96f2831f6608.jpg

Really! The Hopi Hari announced the purchase of an 10 investment, but a model name, with new trains and a totally different layout of the Colossus 10 inversions. Well, the Coaster is already in the park, I should not divert the topic a bit, but I'll post a picture of the brackets and rails of a new model. One of the things announced by the park, is going to have to lift 20 km, and will SWR (style Intimidator 305 ) and there will be after the lift curve, the drop will be immediate!

(I'm sorry for some mistakes, I'm using google translator to help me a little. )

I'm pretty sure the park has announced nothing about this coasters layout!

In that case, I'd guess the ride will look like the 12-inversion layout minus the last two inversions. Since the two inversions are nearly identical, you'd go through the first heartline roll, then the wide left turn, and straight into the brake run.

I'm pretty sure the park has announced nothing about this coasters layout!

Oh yeeh. The park not said nothing about layout, because Hopi Hari have news in the new areas: Looney Tunes' Show, (eg Sesame Street) on Infantasia (kids area) and Justice League on Aribabiba (area teens) only after the novelty wears off , the park will talk about New Coaster, launch and layout, this will happen in March / April.

The Hopi Hari loves to hide things from the public ... to have an idea, the park has not announced the arrival of the Coaster, nor color, nor of the train (which so far no one has seen), and explained about the work or the place where the coaster will be mounted, said that just going to have a New Coaster for April 2012 and is 10 inversions, and some basic information. (Announced in November 2011)

-----

so let's turn to the topic position is already missing the point right! lol

• 2 years later...