TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Disneyland story, with a twist

As someone who has motion sickness issues, I wanted to include ratings in that regard in my story on Disneyland. Let me know what you think of this approach, and my ratings.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/travel/Heading-to-Disneyland-Ride-guide-will-help-you-plan-112503799.html

Thanks!

Part 2 on Universal Hollywood runs tomorrow.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soarin' Over California

This is a unique movie motion simulator ride that utilizes cutting-edge, large-scale Meccano-style construction to elevate riders into the cinema to recreate the sensation of flight on a hang glider.

This is an "import" ride that was successful at a Disney park in Florida, hence the Florida theming in the movie.

LOL, have you been on the ride?

^ Lol, thats what I was going to post about, just one track on this Space Mtn, but the Florida version does have 2 tracks, but they are not mirror image and are inspired by Matterhorn.

This is a very interesting article that is very good with those with motion sickness, which thankfully I am not a victim of. It is also very interesting to hear to the take of the rides on someone who is prone to motion sickness, as it is an issue no one I know(besides my dad on spinning rides) has.