TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

Not a fun thing when your dad doesnt let you do your homework on the better computer.

Sure I have my school laptop, but all most every image site is blocked, have to use IE, and its slow.

Let me use the computer that is pretty much an alienware, instead of letting my sister do her facebook.

Please note that my grades arn't the highest, and they do not need another hit. These were big Assignments, and will hurt me.... a lot.

Another thing is, my web design class is a pure joke. I haven't learned anything with adobe. Even when we are done with the work, we cant go do other class work.

Thats why I'm here on TPR atm.

Also, IE sucks.

I hate my neighborhood.

I've been trying to be healthier and go for walks, well:

One day I turned a corner and came across a couple of punks tagging a sidewalk and wall. They kept doing it even after they saw me. I called the cops even though I knew they would never get there in time. Idiots couldn't even do it right, they would take forever to paint anything.

Another day I came across a group of potsmokers, not the cool, funny, goofy kind, more like wannabe tough guys who looked paranoid.

Today, I had a minor run in with a couple of Mormons(!) when I refused to take their handout. One of them got pissed off when I flat out just said "no way." He responded with a loud "What did you say!" I said the same thing again and the guy obviously was on the edge of losing it. I kept on going since I really just wanted to walk. I could hear the second one trying to calm the first one down as I walked away. At least it was the first time I felt some honesty from someone handing out stuff like this rather than a false smile.

This isn't a bad area either, it is basic middle class. I am so tired of it all.

dg;asdgasdgtasdhgyasdsaud, why didn't I start my homework earlier?

I went on a school trip to Ashland, Oregon for the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and missed three days of school (Wednesday to Friday), and stupidly decided to save all my homework for now.

That means I have two or three trig assignments, a chemistry project that I just found out about, and a summary of my trip for PE.

Looks like I'm gonna be up till three in the morning.

UPDATE: I ended up finishing right on time, at 3:00 AM. Yay?

Edited by onewheeled999

I know right If it's going to be a pain in the ass, at least let it have an entertaining name A quick Bing search of huvajolu yields that other ones could have been: huvajolu.dll; jimaneno.dll; jituwuwa.dll; lohulatu.dll; loyayono.dll; mevozeha.dll; midevebi.dll; noyafugu.dll; puyekari.dll; regizogu.dll; rujamika.dll; siyipino.dll . . .

Saintly little angel child: What is a practical example in which we will use imaginary numbers in our adult life?

Teacher: My teacher book says High Schoolers need to know them.

Saintly little angel child: For what?

Teacher: Just Because.

F!#@ Trig

I hate my bus driver! My parents and the parents of everyone else who rides that bus should not trust this psycho woman with our lives! She is never on time, she pulls over every time a kid cusses and doesn't start moving until they move to the front, she has forgotten to pick us up from school one time, we were there for about an hour and a half before she finally came. On top of that, she has passed people's stops both on the way to, and coming home from school, and one time she just left someone at the bus stop. The girl was walking up to the bus and when she is about a step away from the door, the bus driver closed the door and drove off. When she came back the other way she yelled at the girl for being late and she got a refferal. The next day the mother of the girl comes onto the bus to rant to the driver and she is just defending herself saying that she didn't see her. She also made a girl sit on the floor one time. She is always making up excuses to give people referrals, like someone was standing up a tiny bit to zip up their pants and she pulls the bus over and doesn't start moving again until he moves to the front of the bus. She suspended the kid from the bus for a day. One time she passed the street where I live, which isn't a big deal. The big deal is the excuse she made. She said that a kid in the BACK of the bus was standing up and blocking her view which is BS. Then a few months later she passed the entire neighborhood. So she turns around in someone's driveway and almost goes into a drainage ditch. She is also really annoying. I walked onto the bus one time and she said "Hey doll baby, how was your day?" I did not respond. She calls all of us her babies even though she has 3 children of her own. Not to mention she almost ran me over. The bus was stopped and I was walking from my mom's van to the bus and I crossed in front of the bus. As soon as I walk into the light from the headlights, she steps on the gas. She also almost ran another kid over on two seperate occasions. She has been reported to the Department of Transportation way too many times, but they say she is not going anywhere unless she gets in an accident and injures someone. She also doesn't know what the horn is for. It is NOT for communicating with other drivers in moarse code. Evverytime someone passes her she just honks incessantly, like "beep beep beeep beeeeep beepbeep beeeeep" Not to mention the bus is almost as big of a piece of crap as the lady who drives it is. The window where I sit is open a crack and it won't go up or down, that means in winter when it gets below freezing all the cold air comes in the bus, and the driver never has the heat on. And also when it rains, I get soaked. The roof also leaks everywhere. The entire ceiling is rusted over becuase of all the water that leaks through it. Also the suspension is shot, so the tiniest bump is like a pothole. I have felt nauseous at times becuase of all the shaking and bouncing the bus does.

At school we have to take a language. Why?!

Well in the US you are required to take a language because there are so many languages spoken in this country. My guess for your situation is that the UK is so close to a bunch of countries that all speak different languages so you have to learn them. But I agree, language classes suck, especially when you get a teacher who doesn't teach you anything like I had last year in Spanish 2.

About the Bus thing.

Its kinda the reason why I walk home, and soon to be driving home.

My bus just has problems with lateness, and its not so much the bus driver that annoys me for mine. Its more of the schools program for the special edd kids to give the permission for writing you up for the stupidest stuff.

It would be a much better thing, if it was monitered more.

At school we have to take a language. Why?!

Well in the US you are required to take a language because there are so many languages spoken in this country. My guess for your situation is that the UK is so close to a bunch of countries that all speak different languages so you have to learn them. But I agree, language classes suck, especially when you get a teacher who doesn't teach you anything like I had last year in Spanish 2.

Other schools in the area don't have to. It's just us. I don't have a massive problem with it. It's just that its unfair to some people in my school. I've done my options. Music, Graphics, 'French' and Geography. Should be interesting...

I dont think we do school buses in California... at least I have never taken a school bus unless we were going to a differnet school for water polo or for a field trip. Any Californians do school buses? Is it a socal thing or just an Irvine thing. However, maybe your guys's schools have buses due to the coldness?

The Screw buses, driving rules Ghost

Can people take a damn April Fools joke? I mean come on, the way some people react to it, you'd think they'd never heard of a cool concept known as "humor". Of course, now you have to go through some unnecessary drama because you just thought people could actually take an April Fools joke. Brilliant.

Edited by ABW