TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

Well since you asked, I'll be a bit more specific, couldn't decide what to say. Can't directly blame the kitty...

Apparently my neighbors had a cat house, and they decided to put a heat lamp in it. Today, the lamp ignited the cat house, which then caught their house on fire. Thankfully, no humans or animals were killed or harmed.

^^One time I actually saw an obese woman waddle past a guy who was in crutches and grab the last electric scooter in the store right in front of him. I felt sick just watching it, and wanted so badly to throw her fat a$$ out of the chair and ask her what in the hell gave her the right to do that.

^^^ I was at Disneylamd this evening and DAMN!!! Since its spring break we have the normal so cal Disney pass holders, but its also spring break... there are a lot of REALLY fat people out there. I mean, I am not a small guy, I'm certaintly not morbidly obese or anything, and no one would looks at me as being a fat person, but it just seems like people on the scooters want to be seen as fat. I mean, have you ever really looked at a scotter and thought "wow... thats a good looking person?" No. You think "Damn... someone needs to go to the jym!" Anyway, I feel the same way, I realize weight is a personal decision, but if you do not have a valid medical reason why you cannot wait in line safely then wait. If you dont want to wait go in the single riders line or something like that, but dont just go in front of me fror something you can control.

The Only in America Ghost

Today I was at Duane Reade to buy creme eggs and there was only one person buying something at the cashier, so I stood behind him instead of using the main line, it wasn't like I was cutting anyone. Then this guy turned around and started telling me to use the main line and stop skipping people, so I told him I was waiting behind him, I wasn't doing anything wrong. At that point a different cashier was open, so I walked over there to buy my eggs, and that should have been the end of it. A few seconds later, this a$$hole starts yelling at me saying that "kids should stop thinking they're special" and "don't be a smarta$$" before accusing me of skipping some other people who had just gotten in line. Of course, these people pointed out that I hadn't skipped them, so then he said "excuse me, this has nothing to do with you." You would really think that people should have something better to do then pick on a random teenager, but I guess not.

^I absolutely hate when that kind of thing happens.

If something is obviously going to work out without a problem, just allow it! Even if it doesn't follow some official rule or custom. (Of course there are exceptions, but in casual situations there's usually no need to overreact, or react at all!)

My email: "Hello, I am searching for summer employment and I am wondering what would be the best way to obtain a job application for your location.Thank you"

The response: "What store r u interested in working at?"

I don't care if the communication is email. I would appreciate it if people took the time to respond using proper grammar.

Original Plans for this Weekend:

->West Coast Bash

->Seeing Cali friends

->Fun!

New plans:

->Organizing room

->Writing History/English/Chemistry/Psychology Essays

->Going to DMV

->Selling Playstation to keep bank account in the black

->Not freaking fun!

It would be okay if I was still getting to do fun stuff this weekend, but no. Life isn't that fair.