TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

all i want are some cinnomin pop tarts... i don't deserve then b/c i cannot spell them correctly...

but i want 'em!

C-i-n-n-a-m-o-n.

Enjoy your tarts.

I did...

I so did the whole box. If I were balimic (cannot spell that either) I would have done the second box too... It took 2 stores to find them. Every thing about them is so wrong and so right. I think I have a CINNAMON pop tart fetish. I don't toast them or freeze them or do anything but tear open the box and throw down...

All other flavors can eat me. Esp. S'MOREs...

^You know Eric, that was pretty darned convenient! I almost always spell check everything before I post, but in the "rant" thread it just seems like I shouldn't. I dunno why... But yes, I have learned two words today that I will *never* spell wrong again. You can quiz me on it next week! LOL

As I recall you (were) are very anal about English??? Thx, for not going off on my awful spelling - I'm really not a dunce people, really... 8)

Last night, I was reminded about the OTHER plus about turning 21...I don't have to go to all ages shows! For the first time, the crowd ruined a concert for me. Went to see Coheed and Cambria (with Motion City Soundtrack and Rise Against) last night, and the entire night, I was surrounded by a bunch of moshing morons whose only intention was to better their position. The entire crowd just tried pushing through the people in front of them in hopes of getting to the front. Elbowing was one of their favorite strategies. Nobody could be happy with where they were at. They all had to try and get closer to the stage. This resulted in everybody squishing one another to a point where breathing was quite difficult. Very frustrating all night. I would rather being surrounded by the crowd of a Nascar race than the one last night.

I truly don't understand how bands like Rise Against make it to where they are. They are essential a group of no-talent metalheads that are still angry at mommy and daddy. All they did was play a bunch of songs that sounded the same and scream into the mic about how they don't care about anything. They didn't do anything special. They just sounded like every other hard punk band that came before them. I guess it's a matter of opinion what people like though. Just not my kind of music.

I can't stand when people come into get some ice cream and can't grasp the idea that we don't do "scoops" or "dips" of ice cream. We have sizes. I'm talking about the ones that look back at me and say "I just want two dips." What is so hard to understand?

"As I recall you (were) are very anal about English???"

Yeah, I still am. Not to pick on anyone, but rather to help others improve themselves.

Today's rant: I got up at 12:15 today, much later than I wanted to because I had a ton of stuff to do. Fortunately, I got it done and still had time to spare.

Eric

I hate feeling sick and being bored because I've been trapped in my room all day, I hate how much coursework I have to do tomorrow, and I hate how hard it is to find a job this close to Christmas. If I end up working for my dad I may as well start my very own rant thread as I will be ranting A LOT.

^ What does your dad do?

Anyway, I'm tired of being underage. I can't go anywhere I want to go for summer vacation. My dad keeps promising to take me to DP, HP, or SFGAd, but it never happens. Year after year, the same thing. I can't really care anymore. My mom and sister are getting fed up too. So we're running away in July for a week, letting my father stew in his own guilt as we enjoy his money in California!!

I just got sick today

I think it was from kissing my girl friend

Your hand got you sick?

No, no, apparently this was the cause:

benzo41190 [6:25pm]: I got sick from my mom on Friday. Now I have to miss like a week of swimming ;x

^ What does your dad do?

Anyway, I'm tired of being underage. I can't go anywhere I want to go for summer vacation. My dad keeps promising to take me to DP, HP, or SFGAd, but it never happens. Year after year, the same thing. I can't really care anymore. My mom and sister are getting fed up too. So we're running away in July for a week, letting my father stew in his own guilt as we enjoy his money in California!!

Get used to it, you still have just under 4 more years. But being all growed up isnt as cracked up as it seems.