TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

^^^Did you know L..O..C..K..E..R..S with no dots in between = lockers, no? Then you've been warned.

Too much of English class has gotten stuck in my brain. No more Macbeth please?!

Act IV, Scene III

"Bleed, bleed, poor country!

Great tyranny! lay thou thy basis sure,

For goodness dare not cheque thee: wear thou

thy wrongs;

The title is affeer'd! Fare thee well, lord:

I would not be the villain that thou think'st

For the whole space that's in the tyrant's grasp,

And the rich East to boot."

My rant list:

1. People that sit online on facebook you say hi to them and they ignore you.

2. Girls that think they are better then you

3. Overweight people that are doing nothing to help there situation

4. Lazy people

5. Everytime I turn on a radio station expecting something new and it is the same old garbage.

^ Thinking about Facebook, it's annoying when you notice that your list of friends is down by one or two, and you can't find out who dropped you. At one time, there was an application, "Who Deleted Me," but for some reason, it was deleted. Maybe it doesn't really matter, but sometimes it'd be nice if you could find out who deleted you.

Eric

I have a 401 Gone Error placed on my website because apparently when I was trying to change my stupid password and apparently my site is now unreachable for some stupid reason.

I dislike it when your waiter or waitress drops your check off then tries to scurry away before you can get your cash or credit card out to pay so you have to wait even longer for him or her to take their time to come back to your table.

When I'm done eating, I want to pay and leave, not sit and twiddle my thumbs.

^ Along that same line, I don't like being asked if I want change back when I've put down $40 for a $22 meal. Sure, you're getting an $18 tip... Just bring back the change and let me determine the tip...

Eric

I got a jury duty letter mailed to me....Well, I can't exactly say it was mailed to me; it was sent to the house I moved out of when I was 7.

How can the Sheriff's Department be that behind on the times? It's not like I'm legally dead or anything, I've been up to date with all taxes, licenses, etc that all show my (new) address.

^Oh, ne pas être seul. Je suis l'un des trois première année en français. I think that's right unless I missed an accent...

My rant: I was at a restaurant tonight and our waitress was just too damn energetic for me. It totally pissed me off because she kept trying to talk to me and then turn around and talk with another table for ten minutes, and completely forgets to grab our food out of the kitchen!!!! It was a bad night.

Yesterday I was longboarding with some friends. two of my friends take the street and me and another friend take a winding sidewalk next to the street. Im starting to gain speed on my friend so I tell him I am going to pass him, the sidewalk was quite narrow and my wheel caught the soft soil that was on the side of the sidewalk. I'm sent flying and I slide on my back for a good 30 feet, getting really bad road-rash on my shoulders, elbow, and right hand. I completely shredded up my new shirt and I had to walk to my friends house which was a good mile away.

Today I cant even put a shirt on without it stinging, so I guess I'm stuck home all day today...