TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

I hate Fanboy Trolls. I got an email and many Youtube comments from this asshole which basically just translates into "F*ck you for not having the same opinion as I do." Only with a lot more vulgarity said.

Luckily I was able to delete all his comments and block him.

It's hard to believe this asshole was 20 when I see most 2 year olds who are more mature than him.

In February, my YouTube account got suspended due to copyright issues. For example, Mondo Media claimed that one of my custom Happy Tree Friends videos is copyright infringement. I suppose this had to occur, given to that kind of galaxy we live in. We use YouTube as a video hobby, but you would think with the way people act it was a meaning of life. Well, you have had a good run. If you want YouTube videos like mine, you can make your own. Why can non-copyrighted be mistaken as infringement?

A few things in the past few days that I need to get off my chest: I hate stupid people who 1: Try to run you over when you're crossing the street (as in they carelessly floor it when they clearly see you crossing) and 2: Teenage loud-mouth drama-queen girls...Looking for attention as I'm skating by, pretending that I hit them. Maybe if they'd quit texting while walking down the middle of the sidewalk, look at what's around them they would see that there are people coming their way...instead, they want to 'look' for trouble and yell as loud as they possibly can claiming that I hit them. I almost want to run 'em over next time lol...give them something worth making excessive noise over. What's going on with society these days?

Ok, I think I'm done ranting for now...stay tuned.

^

I agree. Stupid teen girls like that are sooooooo annoying. They just want attention though.

My rant:

The stupid bank won't give me the pink slip to my car so I can get it registered under my name, and my change my expired tags! Meanwhile I'm driving the car anyway to get to work each day...

So yesterday my friend and I went down to the Gallery after the Red Bull Flugtag. If there is one group of people I can't stand more, it's Spatially Unaware people. I understand that you NEED to get in front of me because the Big K is gonna blow up if you don't shop there but you don't have to push me out of the way when there's NO ONE around me.

^ I worked in my yard, trimming a tree, so I did my labor for the day. But I don't mind doing that work, so maybe that qualifies as an entry in the Happiness Pie thread.

While trimming said tree, a branch came down and smashed one of my solar powered lights.

Eric

I almost got fired today for choking on the fumes of the chemical they used to clean up a spill in the truck... I was having serious breathing issues so I asked my supervisor if I could go outside and get some air... he told me: "There's not time for that!" I couldn't believe it, so I just told him I really NEEDED to go outside, and I went. As I walked out he said: "Fine! And while you're at it, go find yourself a new job!" and then he proceeded to murmur four-letter words in Spanish...

But I talked to the manager of the store, and she apparently put my supervisor in check... and he came to me a about an hour later and apologized to me... but I don't think it was sincere... I could sense the hate in him... I think he hates me even more than he did before...

I'm now even more scared to go to work now...

I don't think I can take much more of this... Retail sucks...

School's back in session tomorrow. No, I'm not mad about the end of summer; I'm mad at the people who decide that it's neccesary to announce to the world that it's the last day of summer! I KNOW IT IS, AND I'VE SEEN TEN OF THE SAME STATUSES JUST LIKE THE ONE YOU PUT UP! >_>

^^ As much as I despise unions, this is one of the times where it's good to belong to one. If you do, you might bring this up to your union rep. There's no excuse to be breathing something that could be dangerous. Your supervisor should either let you go out or provide a mask or something to prevent you breathing the fumes.

Eric

^ Don't worry about it man, just do your job like you supposed to and write what happened down and that you spoke to the manager. If your supervisor starts to pick on you because of the incident, report him/her to the manager. You didn't screw up or anything (except of course you were the one who started the leak) so there is nothing that can be done to you.

Which leads me to rant about something: They are far too many people given supervisor positions who should not even come close to being in one.

School's back in session tomorrow. No, I'm not mad about the end of summer; I'm mad at the people who decide that it's neccesary to announce to the world that it's the last day of summer! I KNOW IT IS, AND I'VE SEEN TEN OF THE SAME STATUSES JUST LIKE THE ONE YOU PUT UP! >_>

I always hated that too. Makes you want to B-slap them for doing that. Though when I was in school(ech) we always started the last week of August.

Don't you love it when someone brings up stuff thats from two years ago?

Because I don't....

Seriously, if your one of those people who is only looking to start trouble with me. Then please, do me a favor and piss off! I've changed sense 2008 and 2009. I have more of a social life, and I'm picking things up with someone too . I don't care how much of an idiot you think I am.

I'm sorry, but please leave me alone.

^^ As much as I despise unions, this is one of the times where it's good to belong to one. If you do, you might bring this up to your union rep. There's no excuse to be breathing something that could be dangerous. Your supervisor should either let you go out or provide a mask or something to prevent you breathing the fumes.

Eric

Couldn't have said it better. This is exactly my field of study in college, Safety. Technically the truck can be classified as a confined space, and he DEFINITELY should have had a mask on. That violated so many OSHA standards.