TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

^No, what sucks more than anything else is when you work for like a month straight on a project that's a massive part of your grade, look at it, think it's perfect, then someone spills water (Or god forbid cranberry juice) all over it when you're out of the house.

And also, I got a C on my report card for the first time ever! I was out sick and asked the teacher for the work I missed. I got it all in, and then five weeks later she says I didn't give her an assignment from when I was sick. I asked to make it up, and she said no, then continued lowering my grade for every day she didn't get it. What the hell kind of teacher does that?

I didn't get my wisdom teeth pulled out in time and now they're digging into my molars. I have to get them pulled before my molars get gingivitis. I also hate having any kind of surgery because I feel really tired and sore afterwards.

^ During surgery, you're asleep so you have no idea what's going on.

After surgery, when I wake up, I personally feel really tired and weak (probably from the sleeping gas) and afterwards, I feel dull pain where the surgery occurred.

After a while, the sleeping gas wears off, but my parents force me to stay in bed even though I'm already wide awake.

Other people probably react differently to surgery. Not to mention I'll probably have to undergo surgery more often when I get older.

I have an online test due today that I haven't even started yet, and here I am posting on TPR.

Today at school, we had a funeral for the victims of the 'Every 15 Minutes' program. They made a fake car crash at the school yesterday and today was the funeral.

Although no one actually died, the funeral still had a depressing atmosphere to it. Parents and friends were giving eulogies for the 'deceased' (even though they were right next to them).

Everybody was crying and everything.

Well, at least the wrestling coach, who son was killed in a drunk hit-and-run accident last year, told a joke that cheered some people up. He said:

"I think M.A.D.D are sexist. They forgot about the fathers of drunk-driver car accidents. It would be more effective if they included Fathers and renamed it FN-MADD."

Still, it was pretty depressing and now I feel like crap.

^ I thought it was "Every 30 Minutes"

My school holds those for Juniors and Seniors before prom every year. Last year it took the paramedics, police, and firefighters almost two hours to pull the students out of the wreckage. I doubt it would take them that long to pull normal victims of car accidents.

Ugh.

Going to be starting up walking outdoors again, this weekend.

It's good for my weight and health, I know.

But it's still a good 40+ minutes walk to do....

^Man that sucks, but alot of the questions on the test aren't even found in the book. When I went for my test all I studied was the previous tests that my cousins & brothers took when they went (luckily, they kept them).

Today when I parked at the Metro station, I didn't notice the sign that directed motorists to not park in that area unless they had a permit.

No permit = $40 parking ticket when I got home from San Diego.

Eric

^Year? Okay, why not.

In other news, my parents are basically confining me to our block for no reason. I can't bike more than like half a mile. Plus, I was going to go on a date tomorrow and now I can't When I asked my dad why he was doing this he said I was being disrespectful by asking and started screaming his face off.