TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

You need to get away from those people, before you get in big trouble. If you insist on hanging around with them you deserve to go down with them if they get in trouble. I know if I had their information I'd turn them in; it's really despicable how some people are.

Well after about a week, it's got really bad so me and my friends have decided to stay away from them. We still say "Hi" if they come up to us and talk, but not make full conversation cause we belive what they have done is horrible. But, to be honest with you I have seen what they've done to other people in my school, and I have been bullied by them in the past, and I don't want to go down that route again because I'm really happy now and I know if those two girls decide to turn against me then life will be a wreck again.

One time they bullied this girl so much that she had to leave the school and change to another one. They're just nasty girls who I don't have time for.

I think you should find some new "friends." Do you want to be associated with these tools? Seriously, ask yourself that.

Well as I said above, I think everyone, including me, is too afraid to stand up to these girls because of what we've seen happen to people in the past.

It's just a matter of fear of the unknown if you know what I mean, will they admit what they have done wrong, or will they turn around and really stab us in the back.

Also, I heared when they were sending the text in an english lesson they told one of their friends "We're going to send her a text that's going to really stab her in the back". It just makes my stomach churn.

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

I have a H-Q Camera in my room that gives Hanno a run for his money.

I was going to bring it to the West Coast Bash, but my mom is afraid I will drop it on a ride even though it survived Morey's and SFGAdv! So I am forced to bring a crappy disposable camera to the bash. Now please exuse me as I scream and destroy my keyboard.

ei0-w9kvu04w[rif6lk3ic4-nurtun dgjjghfjfgjhfgjfgjufoieptp3ej5l3okitgjkigtjigtyjiygtijgtujkjufruh;frhkyu;fr

Thank you for listening.

I think I'm gonna miss part of Battlestar galactica series finale because I'm gonna be stuck at work and my friend doesn't get home until about 10pm.

Possibly get it off itunes later.

Terry

Terry,

Get a DVR. Then you can set it to record the series. A little late now for Battlestar.

^I have one in my computer downstairs but it's not setup since my roommates swapped out the Directv receivers and I haven't been home to reprogram it. Besides, I'm moving out in two months so it's too much trouble for something I'm going to be removing anyway.

I'll probably have more time to look at it tomorrow anyway. Anyway, back to work.

Terry

I participated in the 2009 US Monopoly Championships semi-finals today on Pogo. Everyone plays 2 games and the top 23 scores on a point system move on. In my first game, the PC accepted a trade that I clicked reject, which cost me game one. Not only that, but the moderator, aka the paid employee, of the chat was not there as she was "taking a break" 20 minutes into the first game of the day when we got no break.

In game two, a player got disconnected and the computer took over. The computer proceeded to un-mortgage then mortgage then un-mortgage all his properties until he has no cash. The the computer rolls for the guy, bankrupting him on my opponents property giving me no chance. Mind you, we were not allowed to accept or make trades with the computer.

So a big thanks to the programmers at Pogo's Monopoly for screwing me (and others who had problems) out of a trip to the US Monopoly finals in DC next month.

^Deep Blue will own Monopoly, then solve the economic crisis.

Nah, get Roadrunner.

Turns out Blizzard is charging people $20 on some people's credit cards multiple times for World of Warcraft purchases. Like my dad's. Good thing he checked today. His was charged 3 times, and he looked up the purchase # on Google and found MANY people have been charged the same purchase, at least more than once.

F*** you, Blizzard. I'm not buying Starcraft II for this blunder. Can't handle $20 transactions? I'm can't imagine how they'll handle the masses of people getting SCII or Diablo III...

While we're still on the topic of video games

I got really far playing Quick Man's stage in Mega Man 2 and I ran into one of those annoying laser/wall thingies.

I'm stuck in the first dungeon in A Link to the Past.

And for some reason, when I play SMB1, I always run into the first Goomba on my first playthrough for some unknown reason.

While posting this, I´m at the Miami Intl. Airport , waiting for my Flight to be borded.

Tons of stupid tourist are already trying to get on board, don´t carrying about that Lufthansa just began to board First class, after that Business is following and when that is done, all that stupid people can come on bord, but I think, they´ll never understand that.

Right in the moment, a man in the 60´s and from eastern germany (no more comment needed!!!) is trying to explain the check-in crew that he was general during the Erich-Honecker-regime and he has the right to be borded first!!!!!! Man, soooo stupid!

Another thing that really rants me is:

My vacation is over, I have to go back to Germany and my wife and the kids will stay here for another two weeks, ok, they really deserve it but I want some more days off work too!!!

OK, Florida, thank you for a wonderful week, hope to see you soon again!

Personal note: WOOHOO! 300 POSTS!

Okay, now onto the rant.

Yesterday, one of my dad's friends was deported back to Mexico. We were going to renew his visa (still had two weeks), but I guess they saw his driver's license and released that he wasn't a U.S. citizen. They took his I.D. and now he's stuck there in Tijuana.

I know many people are going to say that 'well he entered the country illegally. He broke the rules. He has to pay for it' but I'm still pretty bummed. He was a cool guy.

^Well he entered the country illegally. He broke the rules. He had to pay for it Just kidding, sorry about you're dad's friend being deported. One of my friends is moving away so I guess I can kind of relate. Anyway, for todays rant, my ex-girlfriend broke up with her boy friend (also my best friend. My life is confusing as hell.) and now she's acting super clingy, even though I have a girlfriend! And yes, this is the type of girl that would have a backup boyfriend lined up in case she got dumped. And this will get me some boos, but I still kind of like this girl. I wouldn't go out with her when I'm in another relationship, but the next few days will probably be torture.

I learned something many, many years ago: try to reach a place where you're happy with yourself. Then you won't need anyone else to make you happy. And if you do find happiness with another person, it's just a bonus.

Les rants du jour:

1. Computer out of commission.

2. Job I interviewed for last week didn't work out.

3. My French sucks.

4. I slept late today because I felt like crap and couldn't get up and get out at 7am like usual.

Eric

Get so sucked about this bad weather!

We have end of March and it snowed again tonight!

I´m a man that needs sun and summer.

I just returned from FLA and got some nice tan and back here in Germany everybady is asking me if I went to the tanning-studio! that sucks!

The forecast for the next three days:

Tomorrow: 78 and sunny.

Friday: 36 and snowing.

Saturday 68 and sunny.

I was going to post this in the weather thread but then realized that I'm upset enough that it makes this a rant! Especially because I have plans to go out Friday, and stay in and work on Thursday and Saturday!

I just got an ad in the mail for some guy running for local school board. The guy have zero education experience outside of, in his words not mine, "helping his kids with homework," his qualifications are being a Family Association Pancake Breakfast chairman and his main qualification is "A position on the Board of Education would be my contribution to the important job of providing our children the quality education we all value."

The simple fact a tool like this can pick the education makes me long for the days of farmers picking the education where I used to live. At least they asked professionals for help. And people wonder why US education blows.

I participated in the 2009 US Monopoly Championships semi-finals today on Pogo. Everyone plays 2 games and the top 23 scores on a point system move on. In my first game, the PC accepted a trade that I clicked reject, which cost me game one. Not only that, but the moderator, aka the paid employee, of the chat was not there as she was "taking a break" 20 minutes into the first game of the day when we got no break.

In game two, a player got disconnected and the computer took over. The computer proceeded to un-mortgage then mortgage then un-mortgage all his properties until he has no cash. The the computer rolls for the guy, bankrupting him on my opponents property giving me no chance. Mind you, we were not allowed to accept or make trades with the computer.

So a big thanks to the programmers at Pogo's Monopoly for screwing me (and others who had problems) out of a trip to the US Monopoly finals in DC next month.

WTF???

I'd hate it if that happened when I was in a Monopoly contest, too. Though at least you had a good story to share with us all on this ever useful thread.