TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

MTV, it used to all about the music, but now all it is is crappy reality TV. I remember when coming home from school and watching TRL was the highlight of my day. Now for most kids it's coming home from school and watching the Hills, or Laguna Beach, or A Shot At Love With Tila "The Sluty Bisexual Whore" Tequila. The only music on MTV now is for about an hour in the morning when they play music videos.

--Chris

MTV, it used to all about the music, but now all it is is crappy reality TV. I remember when coming home from school and watching TRL was the highlight of my day. Now for most kids it's coming home from school and watching the Hills, or Laguna Beach, or A Shot At Love With Tila "The Sluty Bisexual Whore" Tequila. The only music on MTV now is for about an hour in the morning when they play music videos.

--Chris

Aw those were the good-ole days. Now the only way to see music videos is with the extra channel packages that Comcast has.

This isnt as much a rant as a venting of my feelings. Tonight i was talking to my friend called Jared Iero (if any of you live in new jersey and know this boy PLEASE can you PM me. Im very worried). He is currently going through a rough patch and as I was talking to him tonight he said he wanted to end it all. Now I've had this from him before and its been resolved, but tonight, he simply said "Goodbye James" and didnt reply for an hour. It was his mother. She said "Jared is currently away at his counceller's house and will not be back for some time. He needs to seriously think through his actions and when he is fully recovered he will be back."

Im not sure this is the case, Yes, I may be paranoid, but I'm physically scared for his wellbeing.

PLEASE if you know him or his area, can you contact me

thanks guys

-James

People asking for money at lunch!

I can't tell you how many time some kid I hardly even know acts all nice

and suck-uppish all day just so they can ask for 25 FRIKKIN' CENTS at

lunch time. How desperate can people be?

Seen it in my school too.

Speaking of school, the main entrance has about eight doors next to each other. The school is to Lazy to leave them open, yet unlock them. A lot of people smash their faces against the door because you'd expect them to be unlocked.

I flickin' hate this social science project I have to do.

I have to find information on all of President Bush's cabinets, from the Department of Agriculture to the Department of Veteran's Affairs. It's just really boring, monotonous work. And it's supposed to be made into a post that's due THIS MONDAY.

Crap, I've still got a lot of work to do...