TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

^So wait, did he buy the computer part or did you? When you say it's your computer, does that mean you have a real job that paid for it? You don't have your age posted, so it's hard to tell where you're coming from. I mean, if I was in your dad's position I would be kind of pissed if a kid were to mess around with a $1000+ piece of equipment behind my back just to prove a point.

But if you're older than your post makes you sound, and you have a real job that paid for the computer and the part, then by all means put it in yourself.

I had to clean house at the villa in Madrid today. I was already mentally exhausted from the days of hell at Disney Paris and I had to deal with guests from hell.

My friend was sharing a villa in Madrid with me and one day he emails me and says some friends of his from Israel was staying there as well. The way things were set up, my friend would get the master bedroom since he paid the most, I would choose next then other guys would get the last room. Anyway I arrive after fighting with the Madrid Cust service center (they said they were closed until I told them the voucher I had said they were supposed to be open for another 20 minutes and threaten to call their supervisors) and see my friend sad. Evidently his friends took the master bedroom, ignored him, hogged everything and left dirty dishes everywhere.

I told my friend if they step out of line while I'm here I'm going off.

It didn't take long as one of the guys came back and took the only phone to his bedroom and shut the door. My friend said "I thought it was my turn to keep the phone as agreed?" The guy said something ugly to him and I ran back there.

I showed out in that villa. "You lost your #{{~~ mind! You best clean up that attitude; the American black b!tch is here and I'm not going to have someone treat my friend like crap. He let you stay here out of the goodness of his heart and you're trying to run the place? Hell naw! You don't like it... then there's the door! Don't make me call the police to help you pack!"

They went to the hotel the next day.

Some people....

Terry

I hate CA (super glue. chemical letters are CA, or cyanoacrylate). Whenever I glue a plane back together, my fingers always stick to the foam/balsa (special foam that can only be glued with CA). And when I'm done, there is like 5000000000000000000 layers of glue on my thumbs which take forever to get off. Usually I bite it all off, but sometimes I bite down too far and end up taking a bit of my skin off.

[/end rant]

I've kept the same phone since 2004, and it SUCKS right now...I get text messages a day late, the antennae is broken, etc...

I was told I would get my new phone this week or next week but it turns out to be in 2 weeks. Argh, and during my summer camp too, when I really need it.

I am on Facebook, but it annoys me when people add one million of these applications on their profile, and then it slows down my entire computer because the page takes so long to load. (ie: What kind of alcoholic beverage are you? Your friend just sent you a gift, click here to find out what it is!)

I am on Facebook, but I hate it when people add one million of these applications on their profile, and then it slows down my entire computer because the page takes so long to load. (ie: What kind of alcoholic beverage are you? Your friend just sent you a gift, click here to find out what it is!)

I'm with you dude. I add some "useless" applications sometimes but then I find myself going back and deleting them all

I am on Facebook, but it annoys me when people add one million of these applications on their profile, and then it slows down my entire computer because the page takes so long to load. (ie: What kind of alcoholic beverage are you? Your friend just sent you a gift, click here to find out what it is!)

I really hate that too. Espescially when they try to spam you with comments and movie quizes and stuff.

Yesterday, I had to cover for someone who had to set up for the Jr. High part of my church. I didn't mind, but I got there to see who I was partnered up with. And, just my luck, it was THE most annoying person on the planet, James. So I had to set up the sound and projector systems with an ignorant moron that thinks he can do everything on his own, when he knows pretty much nothing about it.

But it doesn't stop there: During the service, I was supposed to work on the laptop for the Powerpoint, so what does he do? He walks up to me and actually threatens me to let him work the laptop instead of the sound board. I mean, WHAT?! Seriously.

Yesterday, I had to cover for someone who had to set up for the Jr. High part of my church. I didn't mind, but I got there to see who I was partnered up with. And, just my luck, it was THE most annoying person on the planet, James. So I had to set up the sound and projector systems with an ignorant moron that thinks he can do everything on his own, when he knows pretty much nothing about it.

But it doesn't stop there: During the service, I was supposed to work on the laptop for the Powerpoint, so what does he do? He walks up to me and actually threatens me to let him work the laptop instead of the sound board. I mean, WHAT?! Seriously.

I love how this all took place in a church too, hahaha. That guy sounds pretty nuts to me!

I can't stand stupid people who think they know everything. I work with this dumb woman who has only been with the company less than a year and got promoted cause she flirted with one of the managers. She knows NOTHING!!!! I have been at my job almost 2 years and no promotions. I guess not being a stupid flirt and a cheater gets you know where

Oh my gosh, other people at the skating rink always seem to scare the daylights out of me.

So obviously the skaters go in an oval path, and people just cut in front of me and I either fall or that they fall right in front of me and i fall/turn really sharp. And some people just STAY DOWN in the middle of the path! That just puts them in more danger!

The people that aren't that good go near the wall, and there are some geniuses that go SUPER FAST right next to the wall, going between groups and crap.

And then...my wallet got stolen there and my friend's purse got money stolen from there. At least it was 12 dollars for me and 10 dollars for her.

When I'm in a gay bar, please don't try to hook me up with your female friend! And definitely don't be persistent about it.

Man: "Do you like to be with girls at all?"

Me: "No."

Man: "Well my friend thinks you're cute."

Me: "That's fine but I'm not interested."

Man: "But she would really like to talk to you."

Me: "Well I think she's out of luck tonight." (walking off)

Also, not being vain, but if I'm putting the work into trying to get this body together, don't approach me if you're obese.

Obese Man: "What's up?"

Me: "My blood pressure." (walking off)

Yesterday wasn't a very good night for me.

Terry

Aw, what the FRIGGIN' CRAP is wrong with people?!

Avril Lavigne's video for 'Girlfriend' now has over 20,000 views more than the brilliant 'Evolution of Dance' on Youtube.com.

And that is why Youtube.com needs to have something like when you post too many times and you need to enter the code thing, if you watch a video too many times in a row. I know there are AvrilBots that're just refreshing the video for hours.