TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

Yay. It's another P.E. rant.

So today in PE, I was in the locker room getting dressed. And some idiot came in, and was yelling this. (These are the exact words he said, no joke!)

"I got a big d!ck! Who wants to see a big d!ck? Move or I'll slap you with my big d!ck!" Then I bent over to get my shoe, and I felt something hit my back. Then the fudging idiot yells "TEABAGGED!!! Hahahahaha!" So I just left as soon as I could.

This is a totally true story, he was obviously an 8th grader.

So today in PE, I was in the locker room getting dressed. And some idiot came in, and was yelling this. (These are the exact words he said, no joke!)

"I got a big d!ck! Who wants to see a big d!ck? Move or I'll slap you with my big d!ck!" Then I bent over to get my shoe, and I felt something hit my back. Then the fudging idiot yells "TEABAGGED!!! Hahahahaha!" So I just left as soon as I could.

Uhm... wow. O_O

I'm glad I don't have gym.

Despite every other school in the area (I'm serious, there were not other schools that didn't appear on the morning news) having a two hour delay, including the one that provides my bus ride in the morning, as well as ALL of the other ones that bus to my school, they somehow neglected to do it themselves. Now I'm missing classes and possible work and it's really annoying. Grrr.

There's an Airforce Reserve base really close to here and I keep on hearing damn planes and jets take off/landing and they're really loud and are getting on my nerves.

I feel your pain. in my PE whenever we try to do anything, grab a dodgeball, get to up in kickball, use a god damn treadmill, one of the guys that think they're awesomest guys on earth pushes us on the ground or deadlegs us and says " shut up, you have no cock." they especially like to add the shut up part when you don't even say anything.

Ok, So I checked my grade a couple days ago to see that I had an A in Digital Art, but then, my bastard teacher decides to lower my grade to a B for no f**king reason!!!!!!! I feel nothing but anger right now.

NY Drivers.

Or any driver in NJ for that matter...

especially ones that sit in the left lane and go under the speed limit when the highway is empty.

Or when they sit in the left lane cruising at the same speed as the person's in the other lanes.

More likely than not, you will notice those cars have a NY license plate.

Thats why I dont like NY drivers.

Disney Princesses!!

Every one of them is a fool. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved them growing up; I would dress up as them on Halloween and buy their Barbie dolls, but now they just make me mad.

I'll start off with Snow White...

Because she bugs me the most. First of all, the singing and dancing with the animals? Is that really necessary? I mean.. people get institutionalized for stuff like that these days. I don't see any reason to think she's not nuts. And who takes apples from strange, hideous old people? Sure, if you enjoy having roofies in your system, why not?

Next is Cinderella...

Because she is by far the most overrated. Okay, I really want her to grow some balls through the entire movie! She mopes around being all "my life sucks, my step-family hates me" and does nothing about it. Then some fat old fairy just pops on her doorstep to make her life fantastic. As if that happens in real life. Way to give children false hope. Seriously, kids, you work for what you get.. unless you win the lotto.

Araura (Sleeping Beauty)...

Is a stupid pansy. Can she do nothing for herself?

The Little Mermaid, also known as Ariel...

Is the biggest skank of all of the princesses. By far. That movie has so many innuendos I don't even know where to begin. The happy priest? Ursula? Or maybe the fact that the entire movie is about trying to make out with a total stranger? It's just a little strange.

And then there is Belle...

Who I really don't mind too much. Except for, again, speaking with inanimate objects. People generally suggest you seek professional help for that. Gaston, on the other hand... well, I'll stick to the princesses for now.

Princess Jasmine...

Is a spoiled brat. We may share names, but I don't think you'd catch me running away from home because my sweet old daddy tried to set me up with some nice Princes. I do like Genie, though.

Pocahontas...

Was probably my favourite of the bunch. Mother Willow is also fantastical. She had the best pets, the best song, but the stupidest guy for some strange reason. The only thing was that she obviously didn't understand the concept of bullets and how she's probably not immune to them.

About Mulan...

Was she even a princess? Not sure, but I didn't really mind her that much. Except for the part where she really could pass for a man. Other than that, she was pretty cool.

And Princess Tiana...

Who?

Anyways, I do love the Disney Princesses. Just felt like ranting about their flaws.

^That happens to me a lot when I play certain games too long at one time.

My topic today:

Stupid people. I'm sick, like many people, of this.

My mother had an accident with her foot and around last September, I had to push her around in a wheelchair. No, I'm not saying I hated that like I'm a brat, but my pet peeve was a bunch of people not paying attention to a heavy wheelchair with only a mere child (me) pushing it around. People were crossing paths in front of ours less than two feet in front of us. One time, a random guy stopped in front of the wheelchair holding a hankerchief in the air when he didn't notice the wheelchair going at a speed (not fast, but a little more than slow).

Since I'm in 7th grade, I have a weird year. For Health/Gym, 7th graders get one class for a semester, than the other the next. I had Health the first semester, and now I have Gym. The locker room is pretty screwed up. This isn't because of the room itself, but dumb guys in there. When I was changing in a stall one time, this random dude BANGED into the door, scaring the hell out of me. Last year, in 6th grade, I had Gym the entire year (Health's only in 7th), and THANK GOODNESS they don't allow people spraying excess things in the air now. Last year, so many people were spraying Axe/Tag/WHATEVER into the air constantly for a minute. Um, stinging people's noses doesn't attract girls.

My school's social society (OMGZ alliteration) almost seems to frown upon rock, indie, and basically everything but the most popular songs on the campus, which they repeat all the time (for my "pleasure" -_-).

I don't like homophobia. That's all I'll say about the "That's SO gay!" crap.

Bullies are dumb, especially when they don't see how much of a jerk they look when they pick on 6th graders, especially if they don't know something about the school. I have many 6th grade friends because I feel like I'm the only nice guy in the school. When I was reading all of the posts of this thread gradually (like around 20 pages a day) there was a post that shows how jerkish they are. The post was stating that a friend committed suicide from bullies.

Popularity is crap to me. I'm one of the strange-but-nice people that they have at every other school. It's like the bad guys always win. The people who treat others like crud move up the popularity chain in my school.

Some insults in the school are so ridiculous that I wouldn't be surprised if they backfire on them. Like that "you have no cock" insult mentioned by Yankee cannonball. Erm, have you been looking there or something?

Another topic (last one) I have is that it annoys me when you tell someone about a movie/something you turn out to REALLY like, and they either don't listen or they ask what it is and still don't listen. When I hung up Dead Silence and Saw pictures, almost everyone was all "Whoa, what's that?!" And they say I barely keep up with stuff.

Well, I probably strained your eyes. I should stop.

^That happens to me a lot when I play certain games too long at one time.

My topic today:

Stupid people. I'm sick, like many people, of this.

My mother had an accident with her foot and around last September, I had to push her around in a wheelchair. No, I'm not saying I hated that like I'm a brat, but my pet peeve was a bunch of people not paying attention to a heavy wheelchair with only a mere child (me) pushing it around. People were crossing paths in front of ours less than two feet in front of us. One time, a random guy stopped in front of the wheelchair holding a hankerchief in the air when he didn't notice the wheelchair going at a speed (not fast, but a little more than slow).

Since I'm in 7th grade, I have a weird year. For Health/Gym, 7th graders get one class for a semester, than the other the next. I had Health the first semester, and now I have Gym. The locker room is pretty screwed up. This isn't because of the room itself, but dumb guys in there. When I was changing in a stall one time, this random dude BANGED into the door, scaring the hell out of me. Last year, in 6th grade, I had Gym the entire year (Health's only in 7th), and THANK GOODNESS they don't allow people spraying excess things in the air now. Last year, so many people were spraying Axe/Tag/WHATEVER into the air constantly for a minute. Um, stinging people's noses doesn't attract girls.

My school's social society (OMGZ alliteration) almost seems to frown upon rock, indie, and basically everything but the most popular songs on the campus, which they repeat all the time (for my "pleasure" -_-).

I don't like homophobia. That's all I'll say about the "That's SO gay!" crap.

Bullies are dumb, especially when they don't see how much of a jerk they look when they pick on 6th graders, especially if they don't know something about the school. I have many 6th grade friends because I feel like I'm the only nice guy in the school. When I was reading all of the posts of this thread gradually (like around 20 pages a day) there was a post that shows how jerkish they are. The post was stating that a friend committed suicide from bullies.

Popularity is crap to me. I'm one of the strange-but-nice people that they have at every other school. It's like the bad guys always win. The people who treat others like crud move up the popularity chain in my school.

Some insults in the school are so ridiculous that I wouldn't be surprised if they backfire on them. Like that "you have no cock" insult mentioned by Yankee cannonball. Erm, have you been looking there or something?

Another topic (last one) I have is that it annoys me when you tell someone about a movie/something you turn out to REALLY like, and they either don't listen or they ask what it is and still don't listen. When I hung up Dead Silence and Saw pictures, almost everyone was all "Whoa, what's that?!" And they say I barely keep up with stuff.

Well, I probably strained your eyes. I should stop.

Wow. I agree with that 100%. Espescially with the homophobia. I live in a very conservative suburb, and countless times, I've heard people talk about how much they hate gays. And not just kids, parents have told me about how much they hate gays and whatnot. And btw, I'm bi, and if you have a problem with it, I don't give a $hit. Not that I would think anyone here would.

*snips the big quote*

Wow. I agree with that 100%. Espescially with the homophobia. I live in a very conservative suburb, and countless times, I've heard people talk about how much they hate gays. And not just kids, parents have told me about how much they hate gays and whatnot. And btw, I'm bi, and if you have a problem with it, I don't give a $hit. Not that I would think anyone here would.

If you're bi, you're safe from any sex-crazed aliens that invade. (i.e., that BBC show Torchwood)

Anyway. My rant. My mom's mom (Grandma) has been in the hospital and in rehab for a while, which sucks because it means

1)Can't practice driving

2)The fees afterwards

3)My mom is constantly out of the house.

Blerg. Now I want to get:

A)New 22" Monitor

B)Mouse & Mousepad

C)Fans for Case

D)Replace the wireless router in the house

E)Get some games for PC.

But once Grandma is through with all of this (pretty sure she will), the bill might be a little...steep. Even with insurance. So my budget might be limited until I start working in the summer. Meh...I wants the gamez.

RctInfinity, you just summed up my life. Idiots everywhere you go, not just at school, all over the place. And AXE. I thought I was the only guy that absolutely hated how that stuff smells.

At my school, everybody is a liar. In my opinion, liars are anybody that does something the easy way that betrays someone else, or that doesn't tell the truth. Cut in line (which happens WAY too much at my school), you're a liar. Cheat, you're a liar. Threaten somebody, you're a liar.

That's my life for you.

Read an article a few minutes ago about a 45 year old lady narrowly avoiding an entry in 2008's Darwin Awards. This was the first paragraph:

A woman's trailer burned to the ground when she tried to clean her hands with gasoline and left the gas can on a stove with an open flame.

Have mercy.

Terry

^holy poops!

anyway, you might have noticed I frequent this thread. I got a dentention today because I took the main staircase to the 2nd floor! when I asked why I got a detention (they had never really established any rule about using certain stairs), the teacher said "because we don't want visitors to come in and see little kids running around playing on the stairs." okay, let's review this. visitors. what visitors? IT'S A FRIGGIN SCHOOL! now, little kids? lady, I'm like two feet taller than you. running around? yeah, with my 30 pound stack of binders. playing? I have :checks watch: FIFTEEN DAMN SECONDS until you earn me another detention!!!

^^ At least your school actually HAS stairs. I have the boring kind of school where you just walk outside and to your next class. No lockers, stairs, or anything. Not even an indoor hallway.

I have to have my Social Science 8-page 'Islam in the Middle Ages' booklet done by Friday. Which sucks, because I have... 8 pages left to do!