TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

I'm seriously ticked off right now!

My Algebra 2 grade is suffering right now, and there's almost nothing I can do about it, but my dad obviously doesn't understand that. Today, for example, I went to get my work that I had brought home to do for homework, only to discover that I had left it at school, or somewhere. What does my dad do? He tells me that if I didn't have it done by tonight, even though I don't actually HAVE it, I'm grounded until basically Winter Break.

That's what pisses me off. It just doesn't really seem fair that if I can't do the homework that I don't have with me, I get punished. I suppose that is semi-reasonable because it's my fault that I don't have the worksheet, but it's not entirely my fault that I'm failing Algebra.

MY TEACHER IS THE WORST TEACHER ON THE WHOLE PLANET!

Her notes are literally what the subject is called and about eight or ten examples that don't even describe how to do it! And I've been sitting through one and a half hours of Hell, not understanding but a few of the many things we've "learned" everyday since August. I just wish that my dad could take a walk in my shoes for a week.

Rant over...

I AM SO SCREWED!

Thank god the teacher was on my side and said "He doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to do" and I said "Exactly, I don't want to!"

But he still says he is making me do it!

I might as well just give up my life now to some bloke down the pub as it wont be worth living in a short while because I will be so embarresed!

I'm gonna talk to her friend tonight on msn and ask what the girl would say if I asked her out and if it is a yes then I'll do it and keep him happy.

And also the other thing,

He has slight autism which makes him angry at the slightest thing so If I dont do it he will probably kill me for not keeping a promise!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Shoot me now people!

the next episode of blackhole2005 is slowley going mad because he has so many things on his mind will begin tommorow!

again:

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Cheers,

BlackHole2005

Hi Guys,

Firstly, I would like to apologise for the topic I made yesterday as I have re-lookd at it and realised how much of a mooron it made me look.

Secondly, I think I have something wrong with me.

Yesterday I was really happy and loving life but today is another story. The girl said no, but I didn't really care anyway I am an ugly thing anyway, who would want to go out with me! I feel like absolute crap today. Not only do I have a cold, but I feel like crap and I feel bloody ugly. ITS HORRIBLE!

What should I do?

My David convinced me, that in order to "green" our holiday season...

So should The Tree In Question.

He went out and bought a fake 6 footer, that still needs a stand of some kind/type. And I peered into the box to take a look-see...

Not exactly authentic-like, but we'll see when I start getting everything out for decorating the house, tomorrow.

Still - I already miss a nice fresh-cut 'tree smell' to enjoy this season.

My David convinced me, that in order to "green" our holiday season...

So should The Tree In Question.

I am environmentally conscious, but I don't see real Christmas trees as a problem. Typically these trees are sold from special lots where they are grown specifically to be used as Christmas trees. Its not as they go out into the forest and cut those trees down.

Parents that demand absolute obediencw. no exceptions! I swear to god I Am now going to recite yesterday morning.

*Brother starts rubbing his shoulder on me. WTF?*

I shove him off and my dad goes, "Show brotherly love." He rubs his shoulder on me again(WTF?!?!) and I give him this sour look.

Dad yells "BE NICE!!!!!!!!"

me: "but-

Dad: "KIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNDDDDDDDNNNNNNNEEEEEEEESSS!!!!one!eleventy-four!1!!!!"

What's the freakin' point in trying if I'm just going to get dicked over by something completely out of my power!?!? No matter how hard I try, I can't win!! It's like the harder I try, the worse I do! I've never put so much effort into something, only to do so lousy. If I gave the same amount of effort somewhere else, I would be on the freakin' Dean's List! I have had absolutely no social life this semester trying to make really good grades, but my profs just won't let me win. So what's the freaking point anymore? Why should I even try? No matter what I do, I still fail. It's obviously a sign from God or something. Screw this crap. I freakin' give up. I can't do this anymore.

My rant today is about people taking whole bottles of condiments back to their table when there are little cups available to take how much you need.

I went to this fast food restaurant specializing in grilled chicken and after I placed my order, I walked to the condiment table to make a take out cup of onions and hot sauce. Now normally they restaurant puts two bottles of hot sauce at the table and you just put what you need in the cup. Both of them are gone, so I figured some selfish knucklehead has taken one of the bottles to his table like he's the only one in the restaurant that uses it. So I like to go over to the table and embarrass them and snatch the bottle back. I just finished my workout so the muscles are bulging out to make matters worse...

I see one of the bottles at the table where this guy and his wife are sitting so I go to retrieve it.

"Other people need this bottle too!"

I snatched the bottle and he jumped out of his seat. "O-of course sir" was all he said.

I walked back to the condiment table, got what I needed and put the bottle back in its holding tray and left.

Idiots.

Terry

Today I got a junk text message on my phone. I hope this isn't going to become a problem, and I hope that I don't start getting telemarketers calling, either. Recently, I added my cell phone to the national Do Not Call list, so that'll do the trick...I hope...

Eric

Och I'm so not in looking forward to tomorrow. I have Physics test in the morning on Optics, then a Maths test on Complex numbers straight after it. I've managed to concur the Doppler Effect but linear superposition has damn right kicked me in the nuts! Fair enough I finish for Xmas tomorrow but i'm MEGA stressed!!! AHHHHHHHHH!

Gack! I hates waiting for Christmas.

Getting to the point: It's been hell trying to get my parents to let me buy stuff for my gaming rig. My dad tends to not take any note or inititive, typically until something like "Windows must be activated in 20 days or else". He also thinks Best Buy has everything. Hate to rain on your parade, but they don't. The good stuff you gotta buy online.

And my Xbox 360 is pissing me off with its loading. It'll freeze when I get to the "Edit Profile" screen. Its ridiculous. Or any screen. I'm thinking of sending it in once I get some more games. With my new PC, I can afford the wait. It's not like I really play it that much anymore...some CoD4 every day for an hour or so. Once I get Universe At War, Gears of War Windows, and Halo 2 Vista, I'll be set. And Crysis and UTIII, of course.

Yeah. Tech stuff pissing me off.

EDIT: More rant.

My band trip this year (we have it every other year), and its to Cleveland. Now, the first thing people do is whine. Then the the teachers list all the stuff we're doing:

1)Cleveland Orchestra (playing songs we know, so yeah.)

2)Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (meh.)

3)Baseball Game ( )

4)Cedar `freaking Point ( )

4a)Performing at CP ( )

5)Dinner Cruise on Lake Erie ( )

Totally beats out any Disney trip. Costs $700, but with fundraisers and Band Boosters, it'll be a lot less.

You know what sucks? They need 100 people signed up to justify all of that. How many are signed up? ONLY 43!

They got an airplane trip to Disneyland two years ago...which cost at least $400-500 more than this trip coming up. And everyone is like "But Disney is so much better/there's nothing to do in Cleveland...*whine whine whine*". STFU and sign up already! All you did on the Disneyland trip was...just Disneyland. So what if there's "nothing to do" in Cleveland! Its not like you're staying the whole week there!

Watch out! I'm ranting on a certian UK Movie Theatre (Cinema for us UK users) company.

One thing that cheeses me off is ODEON. I mean, ODEON opened a whole mess of Art Deco cinemas, and yet, this new ownership is trashing it's art deco approach and towards Multiplexes. I say, if they have family roots, STICK TO THEM!

Well, that got a lot off me. Cineworld and the rest ain't so bad. ODEON is sour milk in my eyes. But I understand that this is for modernisation, and I understand that clearly.

EVIL POMEGRANATES ARE HUNTING ME DOWN!!!!!!!!

'kay, so I exaggerated a little bit, but anyway, in the past month, I swear to god Pomegranates have ruined my life. okay, so my mom bought pomegranates (which are addictive as heroin) and me and my bro eat them a lot. pretty much, the seeds fell from one I was opening and splooged all over my homework! then, the next day, my best friend ate a pomegranate because I have Way too many, accidentally swallowed the little pit, and choked, spitting red juicy death all over the furniture. WTF? anyway, last but not least, my mom tried making pomegranate juice, the skin on the little seeds went in, and now everyone in my family will be picking fruit flesh from our gums for the next month. I dont even know how the f*@# this happened!

Getting sick 2 days before New Years Party weekend 2007.

Managed to go outside for an hour to get something to eat.

I'm managing to clean out my sinuses with a neti pot (which looks like a plastic tea kettle and you pour a warm saline solution up one nostril and it comes out the other... with all that mucus... yuck!) so now I can breathe and keep my sinuses from getting infected.

Now to get some stuff to cough this junk out of my lungs!

Terry