TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

Stupid DJ's who don't listen to instructions you give them......

and Madalena for deciding to stop our go-cart and wait for Kim & Katie to pass us so we could race them, but Kim (who was in the passenger seat ) decided to floor the go-cart and rear-end us at like 20 mph. which gave me a headache and big cut on my ankle that bled like crazy and i didn't realize that it was bleeding until my sock was all red around the ankle.....urghhhh...

And Victoria for making me grab the OH-S!*T Handle in her Minivan like 3 times after she almost hit a Volvo in rush hour traffic; going in the wrong drive-in entrance at McDonalds and almost hitting another car; and for going out the wrong exit in the McDonalds parkinglot and getting us caught with the minivan sideways in a major street with cars coming both ways.......

But, today was still fun.....

Why is it so hard to get a dog? I don't believe in pet stores [unless they're only supply stores] and am against puppy mills and backyard breeders, but now I understand why people are so tempted to drive to the store to get a dog. It's so easy! Except for the part where the dog is most likely to have health problems. Also, nobody there cares if you know anything about dogs or not, they'll just hand one over to anyone. No questions.

I've been researching puppy/dog care and training for months, I've been spending time with dogs, puppy proofing, everything. I am ready! The only problem is nobody I've contacted will return my calls or e-mails. NOBODY. We can't even get a rescue dog because rescues wont let us adopt one! We've tried. Their reasoning.. 1) We've never had a dog so we lack the experience they want, and 2) we have chinchillas and because other morons let their dogs play with their rodents and EAT THEM, they think we will too. When I say our chin room has a secure door that is ALWAYS closed when nobody is around, they don't believe that we'll be careful enough to close it every time based on the fact that so many other people have neglected to be. I haven't forgotten to close the door once in the 3+ years my chinchillas have been here. Plus, their cage is 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide. What kind of small-medium sized dog [can't have a big dog right now ] can knock over a cage that big?!? Really, now.

Why is it people like me who try to do things the right way get put through this crap when idiots who don't even know anything about dogs, nor try to learn, get what they want right away? No wonder 40% of dogs get given away within their first year. Sorry that was so long.

Hello.

This isn't really a rant but my friend at school keeps on spitting on the back of my bag. I'm not sure how to deal with it because he is my mate and I don't want to lose him. I might tell the teacher but I might deal with it myself. What do you think I should do?

From

BlackHole2005

^ I think that if he is a friend, you should talk to him yourself.

Now, on to my rant. I was watching MTV, and the MCR Teenagers music vid came on. They got to the part..."because they sleep with a gun, and keep an eye on you son....." They blocked out GUN! I was shocked! Then, when they said..."Another cog in the murder machine.." they blocked out MURDER! In the second verse, they said..."What you've got under your shirt will make them pay for the things that they did...." SHIRT, and PAY got cencored too!!!!! This world is way to politically correct. MCR is trying to stop teen violence, and MTV acts like they are encouraging it!

----Antonio"It really pisses me off!"G.

Today sucks....first I nearly get hit by a car (1 foot clearance). I had the right of way, and I was on foot already in the street. Due to uncontrollable/startled reaction, I hit the dude's shiny white car with my skateboard (don't worry, it was a light tap..lol) and luckily, thank God, they didn't stop as it was a carload of guys. I hate the fact that we still live in a racist world as it seems that they had something against whites.

Lastly, I was riding my waveboard around practicing some spinning maneuvers and took a hard spill...pulled a muscle big time in my left elbow as I landed on my arm. Now, I'm lucky if I can pick up a can of full soda with that arm. Once again, luckily, my bro's iPod and my cell survived as they both were in my pockets. But my arm's hurting like a b----. Hurts to move.

^ I think that if he is a friend, you should talk to him yourself.

Now, on to my rant. I was watching MTV, and the MCR Teenagers music vid came on. They got to the part..."because they sleep with a gun, and keep an eye on you son....." They blocked out GUN! I was shocked! Then, when they said..."Another cog in the murder machine.." they blocked out MURDER! In the second verse, they said..."What you've got under your shirt will make them pay for the things that they did...." SHIRT, and PAY got cencored too!!!!! This world is way to politically correct. MCR is trying to stop teen violence, and MTV acts like they are encouraging it!

----Antonio"It really pisses me off!"G.

I was just listening to that song earlier...anyway, we do live in too much of a controlled society...Why don't we just put our kids onto some sort of sound proof ultra padded super safe bubble and close them in a dark room so they don't see anything. Basically, that's what it's going to come down to.

Hmmm. More a 'sad' post, rather than a 'rant' one... but hey....

Just had a thought (after a series of random ones, but leading to...).

Thought about Rat Tums.

Only knew the little guy for a short time, first year I was here at the site.

Sad post.