TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

I cant stand to see Bush on TV, or even hear his voice. He is so pathetic. What a complete a$$hole. Send more troops to die. Idiot.

Snot nosed teenagers who think they know everything.

I hate snot nose teenagers too. I especially hate know-it-all twentysomethings that DON'T know what they are talking about.

BTW...I'm 38.

Same here. I've given up on that.

I also wonder how people think Anarchy could possibly work...they don't assume it'll all end badly eventually...

Also, I have this project to finish by the end of the week. It's a lame one, too...

Walking to an art festival that has my whole neighborhood congested with cars parking on the grass of other's lawns, then getting there and it's supposed to be a high class event with some art going for over $30K... and a man pulls up behind you pushing a cart saying "I got ice cold beer here!"

What, am I at a Marlin's game?

People these days have NO class.

Walking to an art festival that has my whole neighborhood congested with cars parking on the grass of other's lawns, then getting there and it's supposed to be a high class event with some art going for over $30K... and a man pulls up behind you pushing a cart saying "I got ice cold beer here!"

What, am I at a Marlin's game?

People these days have NO class.

One time that happened to me, and my dad thought the guy pushing the cart around WAS drunk.

Tried getting a wireless mouse so I can actually play Halo and Republic Commando on the PC...(I'm lefty, so I use the arrow keys instead of WASD...yeah...)

And the mouse was useless. It was nothing like I thought it was. At least my dad made the wired mouse have more freedom of being lefty or righty. That's progress, I guess...

I was bored, so I spun the Wheel of Monotony on Neopets. (Yeah, I was really bored.)

As any of you who know what this artrifact does knows, it spins for anywhere from 1 hour to 24. Now, in this case, the thing stopped spinning, and as I was reaching for the "Collect prize" button, my Internet went down. This led me to create some very interesting dents in the wall near my computer.

AUGHHHHHHHHHHGRRRRRRAAAAHHHH!!!!

I'm so unbelievably pissed right now.

I swear that woman... or "mom" or whatever, of mine is the most inconsiderate litlle... UGHHHHHH.

Ugh, shes a nasty... disgusting.... just most entirely clueless woman i have ever had the mistfortune to have to deal with... and i have to live with her.

She has no idea how to treat people with respect, she has the maturity of an 8 year old brat, has no idea how to talk to people wihtout pissing them off completely, will never let anything go, no matter how reciulous. Did i mention she has the maturity of an 8 year old brat?

I swear I'll be trying to talk to her about why the hell im being grounded, because im honestly not sure, because she just randomly throws things like that at me, and she will, literally , stick her fingers in he ears and go "lalalalalalalala".

She has NO idea how to leave anyone ALONE. first she will go out of her way to ignore me, then once i give up, she will FOLLOW me, just to piss me off.

Honestly, I know some people say that people do things just to piss them off, and that the whole world is against them... But this woman DOES try. She trys hard.

Two days ago, for example, i come home from school and the first thing she says to me? NO, not "Hi" not "How was your day" no, that would make too much sense. NO, first thing she says is "You're not getting on the computer today." Gah. So i ask her why.. she responds "Because it frys your brain and turns you into a zombie".

She also has a problem with logic.

She ALWAYS MUST get her way. ALWAYS.

Arghh.

I have not invited somone to my house in YEARS becasue she doesn't know how to leave people alone.

Thank god shes not ALWAYS like this... Somtimes she is just totally removed from the family. Thank God.

I can't stand my dad either, but ill save that rent for another day... Atleast he is sane most of the time. But for the rest of that time... arghh i would love to just... AGHHHHH.

Two days ago, for example, i come home from school and the first thing she says to me? NO, not "Hi" not "How was your day" no, that would make too much sense. NO, first thing she says is "You're not getting on the computer today." Gah. So i ask her why.. she responds "Because it frys your brain and turns you into a zombie".

Did you ask her, once you finished your homework, what would she would like you to do instead? Watch sex and violence on TV?

Usually when people say crazy things they don't have an answer for you. A few crazy alternatives and you'll be back on your computer in no time.

Better yet, if she watches soaps, turn off the tv while she's watching it and give her the same speech. Then say we're both going and taking a nice walk to get some exercise. Remember you can annoy parents like they annoy you.

^ Just remember: In San Francisco you make a left turn by making three right turns.

Eric

We've kinda figured out the best ways to get out of the city. Since I've gone my whole life, I am now used to the fact that the right turn to left turn ratio is about 6:1. BTW, the thing about the the three right turns, that's another example of easily getting lost, esp. for those who are just tourists going their first time.

AUGHHHHHHHHHHGRRRRRRAAAAHHHH!!!!

Ugh, shes a nasty... disgusting.... just most entirely clueless woman i have ever had the mistfortune to have to deal with... and i have to live with her.

She has no idea how to treat people with respect, she has the maturity of an 8 year old brat, has no idea how to talk to people wihtout pissing them off completely, will never let anything go, no matter how reciulous. Did i mention she has the maturity of an 8 year old brat?

I swear I'll be trying to talk to her about why the hell im being grounded, because im honestly not sure, because she just randomly throws things like that at me, and she will, literally , stick her fingers in he ears and go "lalalalalalalala".

She has NO idea how to leave anyone ALONE. first she will go out of her way to ignore me, then once i give up, she will FOLLOW me, just to piss me off.

Honestly, I know some people say that people do things just to piss them off, and that the whole world is against them... But this woman DOES try. She trys hard.

She also has a problem with logic.

She ALWAYS MUST get her way. ALWAYS.

Arghh.

I have not invited somone to my house in YEARS becasue she doesn't know how to leave people alone.

Thank god shes not ALWAYS like this... Somtimes she is just totally removed from the family. Thank God.

I can't stand my dad either, but ill save that rent for another day... Atleast he is sane most of the time. But for the rest of that time... arghh i would love to just... AGHHHHH.

If she says going on the computer fries your brain, then tell her "so you can use it without having your brain fried?" Maybe you should just have her be alone for a REALLY long time...or have you and your dad talk to her. And if she tries to avoid it, just use good ol` duct tape to cover the mouth and restrain the arms.

You've got it tough. Annoying could be worse than abusive, since they're not hurting you, so whatever you do can't really be proved or justified.

After 2 months, the Florida Department of transportation refunds me for overcharging me on tolls using my electronic pass. They charged me $7 for two 50 cent tolls due to faulty equipment... they tried to say my BMW 325 xi was a semi with multiple axles... i said they were drunk and look at the pictures of my car going through the toll with that pass id.

Last week there was an big article in the paper saying they had to refund drivers $90K due to that one toll booth malfunctioning over 2 months... luckily I had called in so my account was already flagged.

Yesterday was the day from hell.

1) Freak hailstorm with golf ball size hail and a tornado touched down a few miles away (tornadoes in south florida?). I almost get pelted trying to get back in the building.

2) The dumb maintenance man comes in to fix a broken electrical outlet and decides to just start playing with the circuit breaker and power starts going out around the building... people (including me) lose work. I go in and start yelling at the man for being stupid and not telling us when he's gonna shut off the power. People are laughing because they hear me "ripping him a new one".

3) Voice mail system breaks and we're back to the stone ages taking messages on paper.

4) Human Resource manager comes running in a panic... she just emailed everyone in the company salary information of employees by department. Big OOOPS!!! We have to force people off the email system and yank the email server network cable. Now there is no email in the company either. I half expected Barney Rubble to knock on the front door and tell us we need to get some updated equipment. We have to stay late to clean up the mess she made.

Then this morning I'm getting emails from Kmart. Hey... I bought ONE electric blanket from you and they acting like I'm a big customer! I don't know you... stop sending them!