TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

^ , jeez.

I hate my friends for never planning anything right. We're supposed to go to Six Flags tommorow, and bleh we know nothing about anyhitng about rides or anything...

I swear, everytime i plan somthing with Denice, somthing, that has nothing to do with our planning, goes wrong. Jeez, its like somone is trying to stop us from going...

^ lol, it's funny how easily you can make something ultimately negative towards you, and turn it around so it could be your own fault. But I think it's funnier becuse it makes logical sense.

Anyway, I can't stand having to learn the history of America. I know, it's important to learn it, and I know that in at least New Jersey, you have to pass history to graduate out of high school, but still...

And Biology. It's so interesting...when it's viewed generally. But it detail, it's my worst nightmare.

Stuff I hate

- Ucles you have never seen in your life come down to visit for a week and think their superior over you because they live in Seatle and we live in El Paso.

- Steve Nash

- When people bother you when you are just lieing on your bed thinking of things.

- How people take stuff up the ass and never let it out.

- Did I mention Steve Nash

- People trying to take away your president position.

- Stuck up people.

- I think I forgot to say Steve Nash

^^I wasn't being negative towards him! I was more against stereotypes in general, and Robb usually isn't one to make stereotypes that are really offensive. I wasn't even thinking about that other thread. It was something between me and somebody who has no idea TPR exists...

And if I took what you said completely wrong, then I apologize.

I can't sleep right now, which is annoying becuase I'll wind up sleeping in, and then I'll have no time to do anything but homework.

Um, we have rules and searching is one of them. If you don't feel like obeying the rules (whether you have one post or 1000), there's plenty of other forums to join. Robb told the mods to delete topics to reduce clutter on the boards.

That's fair enough but still a PM explaining why would have been nice especially when the thread wasn't anything like speculation etc.

It was a thread from a group of coaster enthusiast who love what Robb Elissa and the team do.

Bit harsh if you ask me.

Well as most of you know new years just came up and you know whatthat means. People will be getting thrashed. Now i dont care about that its just kids from my school (a high school) are saing that they are "getting wasted" and the make sure that every knows that they'er going to drink. hats the thing that pisses me off. I dont care if they drink but then to think you soooooooo cool doing it pisses me off. Then some of the times they have picturesof them drinking. Well I saw Picture of a kid from my school drinking a beer. It was a non-alcholic beer. He said that hewas getting drunk off of that stuff.

In the end dont care if you drink or not Just dont make a big deal out of it

^ I agree with the basic premise of that post. Personally, I've never seen any point to drinking to excess. You only end up looking stupid.

My peeve: still being out of work since October. Surely there's something out there for me. I just have to find it.

Eric

^ I agree with the basic premise of that post. Personally, I've never seen any point to drinking to excess. You only end up looking stupid.

My peeve: still being out of work since October. Surely there's something out there for me. I just have to find it.

Eric

Funny, when people tend to drink to excess they think they're smarter!

My rant, the plethora of punctuation and grammatical errors in these threads the past few weeks. Seriously, slow down and proof read people!

^^Agreed. I have full year courses and our profs decided it would be an awesome idea to have two huge assignments due right after the break, one of which is a group assignment. I've had to get up at 6:30am a few times to meet people at school. Yuck. I wouldn't normally complain about the 6:30 thing, I have early classes three days a week, but I should be able to sleep in during my break!

I hate it when people make stupid comments like "It's because you touch yourself at night." If I see that on the forum one more time, I will PM Robb and ask that the offender be banned. It is crude and derogatory. Also, why is it that people make fun of me? I am not a particularly easy target, and I get really mad. I once ripped the door handle off the family minivan because my sister locked me out.