TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

^^ See, if I saw that in a bathroom I would laugh and think that nobody could be stupid enough not to know how to wash their hands, but I do see why they would put it there. I am constantly seeing people neglect to wash their hands, and that's in the women's washrooms, I'm told it's even worse in the men's. Hopefully the sign helps at least a little!

What did i spell wrong in that thread? Apart from gnna maybe, which is just an abreviation.

The only think i didnt do is capitalize (or use apostrophes) i dont know why that bothers you so much...

also, i wasnt trying to use the redskin fan thing as an insult/comeback or whatever hercules, i was just wondering...

What did i spell wrong in that thread? Apart from gnna maybe, which is just an abreviation.

The only think i didnt do is capitalize (or use apostrophes) i dont know why that bothers you so much...

also, i wasnt trying to use the redskin fan thing as an insult/comeback or whatever hercules, i was just wondering...

Dude, just stop! Its over! Your thread is locked! Game Over! Go spam elsewhere!

^ If you go to WDW, there are instructions at nearly every sink to teach you how. Note, this is not Photoshopped. It's the real thing.

Eric

There are also signs like that at Pierce College too. Shouldn't people already know how to wash there hands by the time they get to college?

There are also signs like that at Pierce College too. Shouldn't people already know how to wash there hands by the time they get to college?

ooh, you are probably gnna get banned for that one.

Seriously, post one more fucking obnoxious comment and you'll be banned for a week. I'm sick of your sh1t.

--Robb