TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

We have leash laws, yet people seem to think they don't apply to their dogs. I don't appreciate being chased down the street by random dogs while I'm going for a run. I was chased by three different dogs tonight. THREE! One of these dogs lives down the street from me and is never on a leash. Eight months ago the same dog bit my leg [thankfully I had thick knee socks on under my pants and it didn't bite very hard]. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, but they need to be kept on a leash when they're not fenced in, in their home, at a dog park, or somewhere where there are no leash laws. I don't care if your dog is little or friendly or "just wants to play", KEEP IT ON A LEASH. Oh, and your dog chasing me down the street isn't funny or cute, stop laughing.

People who call in and yell at me because they don't know how to quit talking on their cell phone. Also, people who expect me to replace for them a $400 phone they've had for a week because they dropped it in a puddle. Have you received a bill yet? Did it cover the cost of two phones? No? Then shut up. I'm not your phone's babysitter. You are responsible for your own phone, AND your own usage. I can't babysit all 4 million of our clients.

I absolutely hate Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador. He is or was a presidencial candidate here in mexico but he loose the election and now he is trying to have a total recount of the votes beacuse he thinks he is going to win that way, but a total recount is ilegal here because the votes where perfectly counted the first time. And now today its his 10th day blockin the main avenue in Mexico City that is now divided by half. Oh I so hate that guy!!!!!

We have leash laws, yet people seem to think they don't apply to their dogs. I don't appreciate being chased down the street by random dogs while I'm going for a run. I was chased by three different dogs tonight. THREE! One of these dogs lives down the street from me and is never on a leash. Eight months ago the same dog bit my leg [thankfully I had thick knee socks on under my pants and it didn't bite very hard]. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, but they need to be kept on a leash when they're not fenced in, in their home, at a dog park, or somewhere where there are no leash laws. I don't care if your dog is little or friendly or "just wants to play", KEEP IT ON A LEASH. Oh, and your dog chasing me down the street isn't funny or cute, stop laughing.

Amen. My wife can't even walk through the neighborhood anymore without fending off some stupid neighbor's dog.

Okay so I went to Walibi Belgium yesterday, and Weerwolf, Turbine and Cobra weren't working, and Calamity Mine only ran 1 train. I've never seen the lines of Vampire so big. The coasters only opened around 15.00 and Weerwolf and Turbine had problems all day! I payed 31 euros for a bunch of closed attractions!

heh my hospital had wifi.. and yet we are "rural"

Rant for the day: I have to fly on Satruday with this crap going on about explosives so now I can't bring any hygene products to SoCal... sucks for y'all who will be coming to the TPR party after I haven't cleaned in a week

I had to rush my cat to the animal hospital last night. Long story short, she was choking, and even though I got most of what she was choking on out she was still having trouble breathing. The animal hospital keeps the door locked in the middle of the night since they mostly stay with the animals. When I got there people were standing at the front desk. I knocked on the door and motioned for them to open it, but they just stood there. Obviously I was there for a vet, I had a sick cat in my arms [i could understand them waiting if I was on my own], but no, they just stood there like idiots while I wasted time standing outside and waiting for someone to come open the door. How hard is it to walk a few feet and open a door? Especially when it could be an emergency.