TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

I really hate my geography teacher, simply because of the fact that he doesn't teach. He always misses work at least one day a week, and he spends the rest of the days of the week sitting at his desk talking to friends on the phone or doing random s--t on the internet. He is nice enough, but he is just an awful teacher. He always just passes out work sheets to do, or tells us to take notes from the book, or anything so that he doesn't have to stand up and f---ing teach something. ANYTHING, I don't care! The last time I actually remember him teaching something is last December. I simply can't wait until the end of this year, when I never have to see him or sit through his awful class again.

^^ Sounds like are Math Teacher, Cuaght him signing into MSN the other day!

I have decided to not recognise the fact that this guy named Bill lives, just like he decided to not recognize the fact that a snail lives. Basically, he chucked a snail and its shell extremely hard against a wall. Poor snail

I can't stand really fake kids at school....they always follow what the "popular"(even though everyone hates them) people do, say, and act. If someone makes a joke, they have to recycle it over and over and over so they can be "accepted". I will admit I don't know much about roller coasters, but I'm not going to post about things that I don't know to look like I do. I HATE FAKES!!!!!!!!

i hate people who wear a bunch of surfer brands and don't surf!

i hate dudes who wear women's jeens

i hate emo, i hate emo, i hate emo

i hate drama

i hate my science class

standardized testing tomorrow! (crapnigglefiznit!)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!

Blehh now I remembered that I also have standardized (STAR) testing tomorrow. I hate how my school is doing it over 2 weeks (three days this week and last week) instead of just the usual one. Oh well, only 2 geometry tests and one biology test to go.

Blehh now I remembered that I also have standardized (STAR) testing tomorrow. I hate how my school is doing it over 2 weeks (three days this week and last week) instead of just the usual one. Oh well, only 2 geometry tests and one biology test to go.

haha, mine is tuesday-friday

^ I wonder how many times they can shove the correct way to bubble in an answer in my face over four days.

Gotta love those instructions they give with the tests.

While I'm ranting about testing, I can't stand the stories in the English sections. They're always so....random and pointless, which makes them painful to read.

^ I wonder how many times they can shove the correct way to bubble in an answer in my face over four days.

Gotta love those instructions they give with the tests.

While I'm ranting about testing, I can't stand the stories in the English sections. They're always so....random and pointless, which makes them painful to read.

And don't forget, there always HAS to be a story about racism!

ARGH!

God, these things are too predictable.

Jobs...

Robb's has taken him away from me for a week. And mine is so busy I can't go with him.

I know how you feel. It sucks. Mary was out of the US for over 20 weeks last year. And has been gone about nine this year. The good thing is that her project is over now, after three years.

It sucked being alone all that time. The few times I could visit her in the various places she was made it a bit better, though.

dt

I got my braces tightened yesterday. Worst experience I've had so far. They pulled all of my old bands off and then left me laying in the chair for half an hour. I'm not exaggerating in the slightest. People were coming in and then coming out while I was lying there. They popped a bracket off because the tooth is going to be pulled in a few weeks and scraped all of the bonding glue off. It hurt like hell. They finally put the wires back on (poorly, I might add) and put the bands back on.

Today, my sister went, leaving me stuck at school until 4:35. School dismisses at 3:50.

I hate it when you forget to do an assignment that is due the same day as you remember it. I did this today, so I went to the library 3rd period to do it and when I saved it to the server, it didn't save, so I had to type the whole thing over again. And the second time I typed it, the computer lagged and I couldn't get it to work. So I went into my Language Arts class saying that I needed to fix something on the assignments, but I really just typed up the whole thing right then and there. it was a really close call and I hope it never happens again.

---Brent